• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

muddinmetal said:
Paging Carto Tracks to give us all a Hardline hook up on the trail map app :fish:

How about 35% off? Use coupon code: HARDLINEHP16 at checkout.

Download the app "PDF-Maps" to Android or iOS device, then go here: https://www.cartotracks.com/hawk_pride_offroad_map and use that code at checkout. You'll get an e-mail with a link. COPY and PASTE into the app using the "+" icon and then "Paste from the web". Map will download to your device. DO THIS WITW GOOD SIGNAL - then, you'll be good to go without signal in the park - only need a decent view of the sky for a GPS lock.

zukimaster said:
Anyone want to bet how far Kush will drive out of the way going to HPO? His first trip to any park never goes well! :flipoff1:

Go to Arab School and turn left, right! :rolf:

Remember three rights don't make a wrong, it makes a left!

From Mark:

Online issue resolved. They can bring printout or saved image on phone to speed up checkin. I'm not seeing much online consent activity.

JohnG said:
Got back with Mark. They are working on a sign up / payment option in the Camping section of their web site. Will let everyone know when it is online.

Camping is available Thursday night, but riding starts Friday morning.

The price is $50 per vehicle for the event . There will not be a charge for your passengers. Plus cabin or RV spot if needed, primitive camping is free.

There will be on site sign up, but the price will be $75. This is to get the commitments early like Greyrock. If we have on-site signups, the $25 difference will be given to a charity of Mark's choosing.

I will announce the start and ending on registration when I know more, but expect a 30 day signup window. Not the few hours of Greyrock.

Already getting excited. Mark says the cabins and RV spots are going fast. Book 'em if you need 'em.

JohnG,

Based off the way I interpret this, we are not limited to a set amount of people like Greyrock was, is that correct? I was lucky to get that Golden ticket last time. This time I need a few more days until I can know for sure my schedule and book this, that is why I ask.

rpf500 said:
JohnG,

Based off the way I interpret this, we are not limited to a set amount of people like Greyrock was, is that correct? I was lucky to get that Golden ticket last time. This time I need a few more days until I can know for sure my schedule and book this, that is why I ask.

Correct, no limit, the only stipulation thus far is there must be one hardline member per rig

rpf500 said:
JohnG,

How about we run $50 for thirty days (1-17-16). Then we bump to $60 from (1-18-16 to 2-12-16 which is two weeks before), this will encourage early sign up. Within two weeks, signup at the gate for $75. Again the overage above $50 to charity.

But, please don't wait if you know you are going. If we don't get what I expect (50+ vehicles), I will not feel good about keeping it exclusive to Hardline. We need to show Mark we are a serious group. I have seen 50 sell out in a few hours (Greyrock), and a Hardline ride that hardly anyone showed up for (Stony Lonesome).

Re:

JohnG said:
And you still can, just not at this ride where we have exclusive use of the park and facilities. Let me get this straight, you are willing to pay $15 a day or $30, but cannot justify the additional $20 for a private ride with Hardline.

You should check your priorities. :fish:

Correct me if I am wrong, I am a little slow. 26-28 equals 3 days of wheeling. @$15 for regular fees, thats just an additional $5 for exclusivity. I am not stirring the pot on this one, just clarifying. We can ride all day Friday can we not? If so, I will be there will bells on and pulling out of the parking lot as soon as the formalities are done. If Casey is in Arkansas, I am still going to hit the trails, even if it is by myself.

Seems like a hell of a deal to me too y'all. I think there was confusion earlier based on the turn on site which could be inferred two ways.

Clarification:

If you prepay a spot online by Jan 17th (which is super easy) it is $50 for your entire family for the whole weekend as long as you will all fit in one rig.

If you prepay from Jan 18th on it will be $60

If you wait to pay at the gate at the park it will be $75

Re:

My whole point was sticker shock for me, it would be a very good chance it will end up being 50$ for ONE day of riding for me. Granted for a 3 day or even a two day ride, yes it would be good deal.

If I was traveling and had to stay over, like most of you it would be different. Not trying to start no ****, just lucky to be able to have HPO in my back yard.

The chance of having to pay 50$ for one day of wheeling, is the only thing.

Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
My whole point was sticker shock for me, it would be a very good chance it will end up being 50$ for ONE day of riding for me. Granted for a 3 day or even a two day ride, yes it would be good deal.

If I was traveling and had to stay over, like most of you it would be different. Not trying to start no ****, just lucky to be able to have HPO in my back yard.

That would suck, but think of it as a concert. How many times have folks spent big money to see there favorite band and had to suffer through or skip opening acts? But it was still worth the price of admission, right?

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Correct me if I am wrong, I am a little slow. 26-28 equals 3 days of wheeling. @$15 for regular fees, thats just an additional $5 for exclusivity. I am not stirring the pot on this one, just clarifying. We can ride all day Friday can we not? If so, I will be there will bells on and pulling out of the parking lot as soon as the formalities are done. If Casey is in Arkansas, I am still going to hit the trails, even if it is by myself.

You are close to correct. Normal park fees:

1 Day Driver – $15
2 Day Driver – $25
3 Day Driver – $35
1 Day Passenger – $10
2 Day Passenger – $15
3 Day Passenger – $20

Plus primitive camping: $5 per night.

So, if you are by yourself and camp. Normal park fee would be $45 (35+5+5). So losing $5 is a worse case for the weekend. Now if you bring friends or family, then Hardline rates shine.

I promise, I was trying to make this easier, not harder.

Yes, all day riding on Friday.

Re: Re:

ROKTOY829 said:

Just wait until an open ride then, I don't see the issue??

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

bbone said:
Where is the link to pay/register for this ride?

JohnG said:
Okay sign up is up and going.

Go To: http://www.hawkpridemountainoffroad.com/camping/

Click on "Group Entry Fee".

You will see: "Hardline Vehicle Fee - $50.00. Fee is per vehicle (includes driver and passengers), includes primitive camping as well. Good for riding Friday through Sunday Feb 26-28, 2016. Gates will close 10 P.M. each night and open 8 A.M. each day. We encourage you to fill out an online consent form. The online consent forms are good from 1/1/2016-12/31/2016."

Click on "Book Now". here are some dates that come up, I don't think they matter as that is part of the camping program.

You also need to fill out an online waiver.

Go here: https://app.waiverforever.com/splash/sq7yncffTI1390363685