• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
Going to hurt paying that, when you live within 6 miles of the park and may just ride maybe 2 days.
That's better than being 736 miles down the road and having to pay 50. I don't know many other places you can go have a good time for 2 full days for that much.

JohnG said:
Only if they leave the loud exhaust, led lights, and getto music at home!!!!!!

Only if they leave the loud exhaust Check- OUT

led lights Check- OUT

getto music Check- OUT

You guys are tighter than a Messicans hair net at EL LOCO GATO BURRITO molaugh

Okay sign up is up and going.

Go To: http://www.hawkpridemountainoffroad.com/camping/

Click on "Group Entry Fee".

You will see: "Hardline Vehicle Fee - $50.00. Fee is per vehicle (includes driver and passengers), includes primitive camping as well. Good for riding Friday through Sunday Feb 26-28, 2016. Gates will close 10 P.M. each night and open 8 A.M. each day. We encourage you to fill out an online consent form. The online consent forms are good from 1/1/2016-12/31/2016."

Click on "Book Now". here are some dates that come up, I don't think they matter as that is part of the camping program.

You also need to fill out an online waiver.

Go here: https://app.waiverforever.com/splash/sq7yncffTI1390363685

smbroady82 said:
I got one of the converted cabins booked for the weekend ..

got a question: What if I bring my Toyota and my 4wheeler? (which I intend to if I'm going to stay for 3 days of riding) Will that be $100 since I'm bringing 2 rides?

It would suck to pay all that $ for the cabin and then have to spend another $100 just to bring my toys....let me know please

I know there are others who bring a "back up ride", rzr, rhino, atv, whatever..

Thanks
Broady

You will need to contact the park for your answer. Hardline's agreement with the park is "By Vehicle". Bringing a backup was not discussed. Sure it would depend on factors like your distance to the park, if it is a shakedown run for the vehicle, or just a shitty vehicle that always breaks, so a spare per hour is required. :rolf:

Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
Going to hurt paying that, when you live within 6 miles of the park and may just ride maybe 2 days.

ROKTOY829 said:
It's just some sticker shock. I'm use to paying 15$ a day when I ride there.

And you still can, just not at this ride where we have exclusive use of the park and facilities. Let me get this straight, you are willing to pay $15 a day or $30, but cannot justify the additional $20 for a private ride with Hardline.

You should check your priorities. :fish:

Done.
332577b5c0508153caa336612d3da634.jpg

Sent using left thumb.

1tonyj said:
Hey John...it's saying sold out when I click on "group entry fee"....am I doing something wrong?

I have reported it to Mark. Give it a little while to correct. I bet the "inventory" is set to one, like a camp site would be.

Oh fuk. Here we go. Guess I better go ahead and try to sign up. I have to get some fresh clothes.. I hear there's usually a bitch or 2 round HPO. Keep my pimp hand strong. I plan on sleeping in my truck. Or tent. Not showering. And prob not brushing my teeth. Can't wait. If it's sold out you can be lookin for me to come through the gate at bout midnight on Thursday. Roger roger cod dodger.

kushKrawlin said:
Oh fuk. Here we go. Guess I better go ahead and try to sign up. I have to get some fresh clothes.. I hear there's usually a bitch or 2 round HPO. Keep my pimp hand strong. I plan on sleeping in my truck. Or tent. Not showering. And prob not brushing my teeth. Can't wait. If it's sold out you can be lookin for me to come through the gate at bout midnight on Thursday. Roger roger cod dodger.
Why would you not wash your Nasty ass??? They have a shower house with bathrooms!

kushKrawlin said:
Anyone wanna side bet ? First bet. Tyler don't show :'(

Last time Brock bet that I wouldn't show up.... He was right

And the the time before that when Chad said it... He was right too...

But I'll be there one way or another, just so some Georgia boy ain't right