• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash '15 - April 24-26, 2015

CartoTracks said:
To date, all of the parks have been able to justify this expenditure up front with the benefit that a quality map provides.
We're a business, too. A small, family-owned business. Just my wife and me right now.

Hell...I ride Choccolocco a ton more than I do anywhere else. Id pay $15 for the map there. Obviously you know about your overhead better than I do, but the thought I had was you can't sell maps if the park isn't mapped.

Map it, charge the first 2000 people $15 instead of $10 and that covers a $10,000 mapping fee plus whatever you normally make on the map sales. If it works as well as I have it in my mind that it will, Ill buy the map for every park I hit. A one time expense of $10 is not a huge deal in the grand scheme of a wheeling weekend. Its worth being able to link up with buddies on the trail at an exact intersection without taking all day to me.

I didn't mean to derail and I am sure you know what you are doing based on the fact that you are running the business and I am not. Excited to try the product out next weekend. Lets hope the weather holds out.

creepycrawly said:
Hell...I ride Choccolocco a ton more than I do anywhere else. Id pay $15 for the map there. Obviously you know about your overhead better than I do, but the thought I had was you can't sell maps if the park isn't mapped.

Map it, charge the first 2000 people $15 instead of $10 and that covers a $10,000 mapping fee plus whatever you normally make on the map sales. If it works as well as I have it in my mind that it will, Ill buy the map for every park I hit. A one time expense of $10 is not a huge deal in the grand scheme of a wheeling weekend. Its worth being able to link up with buddies on the trail at an exact intersection without taking all day to me.

I didn't mean to derail and I am sure you know what you are doing based on the fact that you are running the business and I am not. Excited to try the product out next weekend. Lets hope the weather holds out.

Yep, we've thought that model through too. Tough selling 2000 maps of a park like that though. Some folks get it, some don't. Would take a long time for us to get 2k downloads.
Thanks for your business and enthusiasm in ours. We put a LOT of effort into these maps and will go to great lengths to make sure you're happy with the product.

rednecklights said:
Creepycrawly post up a pic of your rig so I'll know who I'm looking for !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha! Piper, you aint looking to throw rocks at me or anything are you? I wasn't giving those guys a hard time at all. Id really like to see that technology become widespread!

Anyhow...this be me.

Attachments

• IMG_7618.jpg
    IMG_7618.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 290
rednecklights said:
Looks like your going to fit in nicely :drinkers:

Kush said you are good people and me and that ole boy get along just fine. Definitely looking forward to meeting you. I really wanted to make the STL Hardline ride to meet some of the other folks on here too. I committed myself to dog sitting that weekend 2 months ago and can't bail on that.

Come on now! Give me a little credit. A long haired shepherd and a doberman...if it was a purse dog like you said, Id just put the damn thing in my purse and bring it with me! :flipgotcha: HAHA!

Dog sitting! I would had not admitted that! Make up a lie or something cool, like, I got 2 twin bitches coming over or something! :cougar: just giving ya **** man

zukimaster said:
Dog sitting! I would had not admitted that! Make up a lie or something cool, like, I got 2 twin bitches coming over or something! :cougar: just giving ya **** man

Hell, I don't think fast enough for all that. Plus its too hard to remember the true stuff, let alone when ya get to lying!

creepycrawly said:
Kush said you are good people and me and that ole boy get along just fine. Definitely looking forward to meeting you. I really wanted to make the STL Hardline ride to meet some of the other folks on here too. I committed myself to dog sitting that weekend 2 months ago and can't bail on that.
If you roll with Kush you gonna fit in nicely! :smoke:

I plan on riding out Saturday morning or maybe Friday night...mainly just to see Piper grenade some more 10bolt stuff once someone pulls out a camera molaugh

I'd be down for a Friday night ride as well. Piper, check your vendor thread. I need some small suns to bolt into the grill of my jeep to accommodate this night ride business.

smbroady82 said:
I plan on riding out Saturday morning or maybe Friday night...mainly just to see Piper grenade some more 10bolt stuff once someone pulls out a camera molaugh
Broady one time!!! Hahahahahahaha. Somthings will never be forgotten.
"Hey babe bring my wallet!!!" Woooo hoooo

rednecklights said:
I'm talkin bout went plum stupid just to be on a video.

Ok, I'm a sell out. 100%

Would I do it again ?

Hell yes ! I'd Adam Lee cartwheel that thing for :48 seconds of hero time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Two times to be 100%correct :dblthumb: :driving:

Can someone holler at Mark and see if he will dummy lock the gate or something Friday evening? I will prolly be rolling in late-ish, like 9 or 10. I'd hate to spend the night outside looking in.

LandSpeeder said:
Can someone holler at Mark and see if he will dummy lock the gate or something Friday evening? I will prolly be rolling in late-ish, like 9 or 10. I'd hate to spend the night outside looking in.
Well I hope to drop my trailer Friday night so I will just plan on parkin next to you.

LandSpeeder said:
We'll crack open a mason jar or something :drinkers:
Brock says he has a vaginal inspection that day since its been hurting so bad. Means I won't have any.

Hopefully I canfigure out how to get out of work, buggy, truck and trailer are all ready to go.