• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash '15 - April 24-26, 2015

Re:

30th6 said:
Are y'all still going if it rains? There is 70% chance

:dafuq:

Seriously?! I just got back from there after a rain. last weekend. I can hinestly say, that park drains better than ANY park I've ever seen. The access to the trails was sloppy with so much traffic... but the trails themselves were actually decent enough to wheel. That said. I was there the night it rained hard. If it's been raining BEFORE I get there, then I'm prolly out.

kushKrawlin said:
Sorry. That's me dancin!! :flipoff1:

Knock that **** off! And then come up after your thing on Saturday. Get there and let's wheel Saturday night and Sunday till around noon and then head out! Still totally worth it.

I may try to make it man. I really don't want it to Fukin rain anymore. If it does I'm gonna sell my mowers and buy a weed sprayer, a BIG one. This sucks. Would probably need something in writing saying someone would come get me if my truck disintegrates on the highway also. Still haven't got the front end fixed. She's all over the place. But dam I wanna come ride. FAWK. It ain't nothing for me to sleep in my truck, wear same clothes For couple days or so , and ride out! Dam now Ya got me thinking.

Brotha man, I wouldn't let you sit on the side of the road. You got my number. As far as sleeping arrangements go, if it's not raining I am sleeping in the hammock. I got a spare. If it is raining, I am getting a hotel and a double is the same price as a single. I know it ain't your style, but I'll throw it out there...if you got a gas sipper, brang it up and ride shotgun in my jeep.

Re:

Hopefully its not like it was at the race a few weeks back. That crap was horrible. I hope its nice I wanna ride

538f197c6adcec6d044eb7db662c21e6.jpg

X2 on the slop,It took me 12 hours to clean the mud off my truck, trailer, and buggy

LandSpeeder said:
Can someone holler at Mark and see if he will dummy lock the gate or something Friday evening? I will prolly be rolling in late-ish, like 9 or 10. I'd hate to spend the night outside looking in.
Somebody will be there till 9p. Holler at me if you are going to be later than that.

rednecklights said:
Wayne jones text me last night with a list of the food he is planning on preparing thus weekend and prices :

Boneless pork tenderloin 3.00
chicken tender basket . chips. Drink 7.00
chicken sandwich 3.00
tater wedges 5.00
All beef hot dogs 3.00 Johnsonville brats 3.00
fried mushrooms 5.00
chilli cheese frys 5.00
corn dogs 3.00
comb sandwiches chips sweet tea 6.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing kosher for you? skully

Is anyone getting down there Thursday and riding Friday during the day?

I've got to work Saturday now and have a wedding shower I have to go to after... but I'm only about 2.5hrs away from the park. I was thinking of taking the day off Friday (since I have to work Saturday) and making a day trip out of riding there.... IF it's not raining.

ATX780 said:
Is anyone getting down there Thursday and riding Friday during the day?

I've got to work Saturday now and have a wedding shower I have to go to after... but I'm only about 2.5hrs away from the park. I was thinking of taking the day off Friday (since I have to work Saturday) and making a day trip out of riding there.... IF it's not raining.

I plan on getting there Friday, I wouldn't mind riding quite a bit Friday and Friday night if it's not raining like crazy.

DANG! Reuben, had I known I woulda taken the day off and come and rode with you too! Too late in the game, I'm still fence-ridin with this foreskincast

rednecklights said:
At the moment I'm off Friday and was thinking about taking my son riding.

I'll know for sure later in the week when they stop changing the forecast every hour ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I been thinking about coming out friday around 3:00 after work instead of riding saturday. (IF its for sure rain forecast for saturday, I think they said it may hit Friday evening too so who knows)
If its rain both days so be it, Ill bring a rain suit and have a ball saturday.

Eric,
I txt you several times when you was up here a couple weeks ago, no response. Could be blocked from the mass group msg or u just dont care to reply one. IF you are at HPO, I will have that ammo I told you I'd give you. Its still FREE.

Joc said:
I been thinking about coming out friday around 3:00 after work instead of riding saturday. (IF its for sure rain forecast for saturday, I think they said it may hit Friday evening too so who knows)
If its rain both days so be it, Ill bring a rain suit and have a ball saturday.

Eric,
I txt you several times when you was up here a couple weeks ago, no response. Could be blocked from the mass group msg or u just dont care to reply one. IF you are at HPO, I will have that ammo I told you I'd give you. Its still FREE.

DUDE. PM your number! I blocked every damned number from that group that night. That pissed the **** out of me. Didn't know who was who and honestly didn't care.