• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 2-3, 2014

Re: HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash '14 - May 2-3

TacomaJD said:
Whuuuttt?? I've never been to HPO. What all does this venue have to offer?
Hawk Pride is prolly my favorite place to ride. They got everything. Even got pressure washer, bathhouses, and a helluva good eatin shack!

al1tonyota said:
I'll prob make it to this one! Anybody got a rental I can get?

Probably?!?! What the fawk?! .......you better RSVP a big ole hairy YES, I'LL BE THERE WITH MAH PARTY BRITCHES ON! :flipoff1:

You prolly be able to rent the passenger seat of the red baron like you did last year :driving: :drinkers:

BUG-E J said:
Hawk Pride is prolly my favorite place to ride. They got everything. Even got pressure washer, bathhouses, and a helluva good eatin shack!

You had me at helluva good eatin' shack :****:

TacomaJD said:
You had me at helluva good eatin' shack :****:
I'm ready to see the Red Barron on brokefoot!

Have plans to make this ride if I have to just hang out in camp with no ride :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

I think last years low turn out for this ride had a lot to do with the venue.

Brokefoot has been a goal of mine for a while in my little sammy buggy. I've attempted that bitch three times and keep getting shut down, hell I climbed Viper and brokefoot seems easier but I cannot get up dat bitch. I think I will make the focus of this ride to make it up brokefoot. Oh, and hopefully I will get to meet some of you fellers in person. My riding crew pretty much dismantled and I am the only one left.

BUG-E J said:
That has got to be the first time anyone ever hit brokefoot. There are about 4 trails coming out and its wide open like a football stadium now. :****:

Yeah MattO been out the game a while lol. That was just the first vid I clicked on because I knew he would be crawling it in similar style that I would be if I hit it in The Red Baron. Y'all :afro:'s post a recent vid of what it looks like now. :eat:

TacomaJD, Those Reds will eat Brokefoot for Lunch! Even when it's little nasty they like it!

alli85 said:
TacomaJD, Those Reds will eat Brokefoot for Lunch! Even when it's little nasty they like it!

Shoot, I'll give it a shot and see what happens! :****:

I'm just ready to drank and party! Nobody throws down like Mash Yer Motor, bet that! :drinkers: :driving: :woot: