• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 2-3, 2014

JohnG said:
Wouldn't that be hop in the park :flipoff1:

molaugh molaugh molaugh :flipoff1:

Damn this is gonna be a fun-ass ride. Looks like Piper is gonna let me commandeer the loudspeaker during the race. LEEEEEEETTTT'S GET DRUNK AND STUMBLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! (in mah Bruce Buffer voice).

:drinkers:

rednecklights said:
zuhedary.jpg

Brad done stepped up... :dblthumb:

Gonna try to make this one!

Re:

I do need to try something this weekend so I can see if my new slip yoke is right or not. Im not 100% confident in it. Kevin... shake down

Still 3 months out but I'm looking forward to this ride more than any or the others this year! Gonna be a POWERful experience. ;D

Im working with Key West Inn and Microtel to try to get some event discounts. It will apply to anybody who's last name isn't Hand.

ibrokeit said:
Im working with Key West Inn and Microtel to try to get some event discounts. It will apply to anybody who's last name isn't Hand.
Ask how many it would take to get a good group discount and maybe we can go ahead and fill that many and get a discount for anyone else that wants one later. And he will prolly puss out anyway I wouldn't worry.

BUG-E J said:
And he will prolly puss out anyway I wouldn't worry.

Puss out? Damn man, yall are mean to us broke folks.

Just remember, there were only 11 of us at the original MYM Bash. We should have special tshirts or some ****

muddinmetal said:
Puss out? Damn man, yall are mean to us broke folks.

Just remember, there were only 11 of us at the original MYM Bash. We should have special tshirts or some ****

Edit- Im a retard, I was there