• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HSORV - ShowTime Hill Showdown - July 17-18, 2015

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

LandSpeeder said:
Is this Garrett? Ain't ya'll is on my way?! I'ma slow down and ya'll can jump in!
Yea its me. Youll pass right through on your way. I dont think im gunna be headed that way till early saturday morning unless something changes.

Im trying to get Tim to bring his buggy

LandSpeeder said:
Nah a miniature chihuahua he's 4weeks!
d571063182f2f1f526edca82da36e693.jpg
b6118debad920dec595b8790ade32103.jpg

Updated Driver List
Tim Cameron
Bobby Tanner
Richie Keith (plowboy)
Clint Evans (ford buggy)
Danny Smith - Warfare Buggy
Ryan Bramhall- Hulk Buggy
CJ Bynum
Matt Brinker
Kenneth Reece
Adam Ringer
Chris Koon
Randall Key
and more

j-mox said:
When you say "and more", is that as in are going to attempt the hill or just be at the park?

Haha! I was wondering the same thing. I would like to see the actual list of folks signed up to bounce. Planning on coming either way. Just trying to decide what to drive over. If it's a short list, I'll drag something to ride. If that list is pretty inclusive, need something to ride. If it's the normal 40 or so then, I'll drive the gas sipper and walk to the hill.

creepycrawly said:
Haha! I was wondering the same thing. I would like to see the actual list of folks signed up to bounce. Planning on coming either way. Just trying to decide what to drive over. If it's a short list, I'll drag something to ride. If that list is pretty inclusive, need something to ride. If it's the normal 40 or so then, I'll drive the gas sipper and walk to the hill.
I would bring something to ride if it was me can't see to many more wanting to step up and try it! however I'm sure several will hit it more than a few times!

Updated Driver List
Tim Cameron
Bobby Tanner
Richie Keith (plowboy)
Clint Evans (ford buggy)
Danny Smith - Warfare Buggy
Ryan Bramhall- Hulk Buggy
CJ Bynum
Matt Brinker
Kenneth Reece
Randall Key
Chris Koon- Torq Buggy
Adam Ringer- Showgirl Buggy

I would love to see Brandon Dillon give this a shot. That hill has put a whoop in' on his buggy, and it's time to change that :woot:

SilverStarCustoms said:
We can get you handled with a paper clip.

I got it with a beer can tab. A big thanks to Danny Smith. He hooked me right up since I didn't have any dykes or wire. Thanks a ton.

These folks DESTROYED Showtime Hill today. and Timmie straight pwned it! Only needed one run to win it and only took him 15 seconds flat!
I'll :tc to that!

This Timmie feller, he builds his own buggy more or less, drive the ever-lovin-hell outa it, wins ery thang, is easy to talk to, and don't get on the internets and run his mouth boot how bad he is?
I see him and Bobby T as some of the best ambassadors of this sport. Where can I get in line to swing?
Great job laying it down today, drivers!
Why so many up the hill this time, compared to past events?

Why so many. Horsepower , the right suspension set up and big balls I think the cut boggers helped also