• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HSORV - ShowTime Hill Showdown - July 17-18, 2015

in my opinion Bobby paved the way you'd say. He is the one that knocked the upper ledge down, Im not saying timmie, adam, or danny would'nt have made it but it was definetly alot easier for them. After the FORD buggy got up there and tried to dig to china it got alot more interesting the second round of attempts were awesome.

No dening it was a different hill after bobby made it up first.

The sport has come along way in the last few years since they first started trying to climb ShowTime hill. The buggies and drivers have gotten a lot better. The hill at WindRock is way worse than ShowTime in my opinion.

Cole said:
The sport has come along way in the last few years since they first started trying to climb ShowTime hill. The buggies and drivers have gotten a lot better. The hill at WindRock is way worse than ShowTime in my opinion.

cole that's the same thing I was thinking. I think the windrock hill is going to be the new hill to climb!!!

Showtime has gotten some wear on it now too. It's been about 2 years since I've seen it and there is a lot more exposed hard rock and some of the loose stuff has washed down. Not that it would be easy now but I didn't feel it looked nearly as steep or loose as the first couple years it was ran.

Great job to the guys who made the climb and put on a show :dblthumb: