• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I miss Dibble

vanguard

That rock walker guy
Ok, now I'm nut swinging but I just saw this video again and thought it would be cool if the original rock bouncer had a buggy again.

http://www.fototime.com/7C081CD4E02697B/conv.wmv <- Burn out video

Just saw that too for the first time in a while..........hopefully he will be back

vanguard said:
Ok, now I'm nut swinging but I just saw this video again and thought it would be cool if the original rock bouncer had a buggy again.

http://www.fototime.com/7C081CD4E02697B/conv.wmv <- Burn out video

What, do you have a man crush? :flipoff1:

Saw him at harlan one time...had a bunch of dibblets following him. Cracked me up when a guy came by and told us "Yall need to get out of the way...dan dibble is coming". My buddy Bryan turned his buggy off looked the guy in the eye and said "who the fawk is Dan dibble?" Guy looked at us like we we didnt know who the pope was. molaugh

74_Chevota said:
Saw him at harlan one time...had a bunch of dibblets following him. Cracked me up when a guy came by and told us "Yall need to get out of the way...dan dibble is coming". My buddy Bryan turned his buggy off looked the guy in the eye and said "who the fawk is Dan dibble?" Guy looked at us like we we didnt know who the pope was. molaugh

OMG, that is hilarious.........

Dibble is a good ****, no kidding. Internet hype and all that ****, he really is cool. I hate that he got out of it.

wngrog said:
If they are lucky they are 4000#....most are closer to 5K

It was a joke, they all say 4k and it is always much higher. That is why we all say we want to use the scales in TN. I talked to Bryan Cole a lot about Tim's new rig and he is really trying to lighten it up and is doing a good job at it! :

bigsilly said:
Has Kelly weighed it yet?
Yeah its 3500, so it probably was real close to 3200 when I got it. I stepped up to 39's added thick skins, and a bunch of tube work. Make her a big piggy.