• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I miss Dibble

For reall :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: There has to be some fullsize chevys on the trail, after all this is the south :flipgotcha:

Marty said:
For reall :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: There has to be some fullsize chevys on the trail, after all this is the south :flipgotcha:

So you want a buggy or a full size??? :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipoff1:
Marty said:
Seems alot of ppl are not happy with their manual brakes, I think I will rob my HB off my truck when I build a buggy. Its just big and requires alot of plubing VS manual brakes.

****.. i'd like to have a buggy..
but honestly can't afford one at this point in my life...
So i'll be wheelin the snot outa the taco for now..

And doubt this truck will ever be purposly disassembled...

**** tader tot casserole is a helluva lot easier, more filling and CHEEPER than a dayum buggy. Tader tots win that battle fer sho.

buggy for me....I have been around them and wheeled in them. so much less to deal with. I think that is one reason why I have been neglecting putting a bunch of money into tube work on the Z.....although, safety is a good thing....DAMN MONEY! or the lack there of....

Dan, nice to see ya around here.

Brian

Marty said:

I loved my Full size, it didnt love me

picture.JPG

My first buggy :eek:

standard

My current rig loller.gif

standard

Dan

The 572 never got assembled. I was working a deal with F.A.S.T. and Comp cams here in Memphis when we decided not to build it. BTW: it was going to be a 632 ;D

The CJ2A does have a frame mounted bar now

standard

We will be in Hot Springs November 7-9 for some remedial wheeling laughing1 Back to the basics

Dan

Latest posts