• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I miss Dibble

blacksheep10 said:
the 14? we couldn't pick up his stock knucled 60 rear steer axle. there was a lot of **** on that thing.

No, the scale. The COOP makes money on pounds, so if they are light on the scale, they make less....

First off, thanks for the good words.
I miss the late night extractions and camping. We are taking a break for now. But we will be back.
Timmy is here to entertain everyone till then.

Thanks, Dan

Dan Dibble said:
I miss the late night extractions and camping. We are taking a break for now. But we will be back.

Thanks, Dan

Hang around Dan, this place is adicting, but not huge like Pirate.

Dan Dibble said:

Thanks, Dan
Dan welcome to the board its good peeps.
We will make fun of you for not wheeling currently, thats should have gone without saying. But everyone here with the exception of Bones is either a buggy owner or a future buggy owner.

InDaShop said:
Dan welcome to the board its good peeps.
We will make fun of you for not wheeling currently, thats should have gone without saying. But everyone here with the exception of Bones is either a buggy owner or a future buggy owner.

I dont think thats entirely true.... not everyone wants to be a buggy owner. :flipoff1:

P said:
I dont think thats entirely true.... not everyone wants to be a buggy owner. :flipoff1:
thats kinda like the biker statement, theres those who have laid one down and those who will. Thats the buggy arguement. Theres those that have and those that want to have. Maybe thats an arrogant statement, not meant to be. But if you are or want to be hardcore crawler wheeler (not mud whomper) you will gravatate to a buggy platform. Nothing wrong with bodied rigs. Nothing at all, but if you ask every single bodied rig owner I bet +90% say they'd love a buggy, are saving for buggy, or collecting parts for buggy.

InDaShop said:
thats kinda like the biker statement, theres those who have laid one down and those who will. Thats the buggy arguement. Theres those that have and those that want to have. Maybe thats an arrogant statement, not meant to be. But if you are or want to be hardcore crawler wheeler (not mud whomper) you will gravatate to a buggy platform. Nothing wrong with bodied rigs. Nothing at all, but if you ask every single bodied rig owner I bet +90% say they'd love a buggy, are saving for buggy, or collecting parts for buggy.

The only ones that don't want a buggy are those too old or fat to get in one :D

no really, the ones who want them are those that have wheeled with them or driven them. Hard to go back to a full body once you get a buggy.

Wow, typical Hardline sidetrack going on here.....

InDaShop said:
PPPPFFFFFFFFSSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! WHATEVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Latest posts