• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Illegal Trail Riding In North Ga. by a Metro Atl. Jeep Club

mdo817

Not sure where to post this, so if it's in the wrong spot please move it. This just completely pisses me off to see people riding in illegal areas. This was posted by a member of my local 4x4 club. These people have a "I dont give a **** attitude" when he let them know, that they were in an illegal spot. Activity like this is why we keep loosing legal land. I would really like to find these guys and beat some since in to them, or better yet turn them over to local authorities. If any body knows any of these ass clowns, let them have it.

Here is a link to the thread.
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForu...;boardseen#new

These idiots are call theirselves North Ga Krawlers. I think they also go under the names Gwinnett Off Road and Hall County Off Road. They have the pics and videos all over facebook and youtube. I think we need to take action. Im serious, this is goona cause a major problem for all of us off roaders. I am copying a coversation off their facebook page....

Nick D'Andria
So I was informed 2 times now that the river we were at Saturday is an illegal place to play in. I got into a whole argument with the guys of NGJ and I was banned from their site. Lets be cautious of where we wheel next time so none of us get an unwanted ticket, or a visit from a forestry ranger. Just a heads up.

21 hours agovia iPhone

2 people like this..
Kevin Middleton fawk tht shitt. may be illegal, atleast were not out shooting herione, and robbing ppl.
20 hours ago.Geoffery G-Fo McCannon But if there were no signs around saying anything about it, then there's nothing they can say to us

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless
20 hours ago via .Nick D'Andria Yeah that's what I'm saying
19 hours ago.Jordan Miller It isn't illegal. I've talked to some fellas out there that have property and they have told me that we are all good as long as we don't disturb the people riding horses or the horses. Those people pay to ride them where we play. Just have fun and do what's right out on the trails. No HEROIN Kevin.
19 hours ago.Geoffery G-Fo McCannon No heroine? Dammit

19 hours ago via .Geoffery G-Fo McCannon Are y'all talkin about Earl's Ford, or the trails off of Tallulah road?

17 hours ago via .Brandon Reed Best motto to go by....." WHAT HAPPENS ON THE GREEN MILE, STAYS ON THE GREEN MILE" ...don't even talk to other groups about what we do....didn't see any signs either....and i don't think we killed any rocks in the river nor fish...nothin more than acid rain already contributes to. Ever seen how much sewage the counties pour into the Chattahoochee below above and below Buford Dam???
17 hours ago.Brandon Reed I feel that we respected the land pretty well....i didn't see one person litter the other day....
17 hours ago.Nick D'Andria All I had done was post the vid of Jordan on that rock and they started sending me links for trout unlimited and treadlightly. And yeah we were very respectful to the environment!
17 hours ago.Hunter Norris They did the same thing to me. Those guys are tree huggers.
16 hours ago.Brandon Reed I'm a HUGE tree hugger! But i don't think God looked down on us in shame for gettin out and enjoying what He made. So i'm not gonna worry about what those guys think.
16 hours ago.Eric Millirons Wait no heroine?!!?!??! fawk this I'm out!! Bahahhaah
16 hours ago.Hunter Norris I dont see any harm in rubbing out jeeps on rocks, or getting a little mud on the tires.
16 hours ago.Kevin Middleton So are we or are we not doing heroine?
16 hours ago.Nick D'Andria Yeah since when was a rock, or some mud a living thing for us to harm? And who's got the heroin? LOL.
16 hours ago.Dakota Ray Sparks No heroin. mother would never approve...
15 hours ago..
YouTube - North Georgia Krawlers

What makes you think we give a ****. Take your pansy ass back to their board and sign up under another name. Turn somebody in for tresspassing. I hope you get your gay ass kicked b!y them.

Go post this up on Pirate, I hear they would go easy on your type.

Simple solution, call police and report the offenders. No need to come on a forum crying about it. And in the South most all wheeling is on private land, what are you worried about?

yea i think you should post this up on pirate. there is alot more people and you could spread the word alot better :****:

WOW........CAN,T FIX STUPID...............don,t know this group , but they better stay the HELL OUT of that area, ESPECIALLY the CHATTAHOOCHIE RIVER ...REALLY....

Why the hell do they think we TRAILER our stuff to other states to wheel , Ga. sucks for riding , I know a few PRIVATE places to wheel "SHHHHHH", but nothing like going to an organized,

off road park .

CAN,T FIX STUPID.......they WILL get to talk to THE MAN in the GREEN TRUCK sooner or later .

Ya know,I had to do time because if a snitch.
Snitchs are bitches,,,,But if I seen someone breaking into a school and vandalizing ****,Or breaking in to my neighbor's house.
Stealing your buggy ect,**** has to be done about. Just because you have a 100k buggy and think because you only go to the biggest parks around with all ya nut swinger following you around does not mean there are grass roots type folks who still enjoy hitting smaller trails @ times.
Same ****ing thing here,It is my business!!

RockHales2.0 said:
lol @ the rich prick
I laughed very loud at this, and like John G at teh same time, came off funny.
John, he knows your story, your buggy and where you wheel. I think you have a fan.

As for the OP, we aren't the police, but we are a place that gets a lot of traffic. Go ahead and call attention to wheelers riding illegally. That'll fix it. Your goal is to keep tree huggers from seeing this while making them stop? You're going about it wrong
What public land is there in the SE anyway?