• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

kingextreme is *****.

Not much yet,but to get you up to speed, Phew is runnin his mouth pissin people off, problem seems to be he doesn't quite know who he's pissin off, or why it would be a good time to shut his suck hole.

do people really get pissed off on here?...if they do,,,,,,well then they should be pissed on then!:kissmyass: :kissmybutt: :cheer:

Phew doesn't run his mouth.He doesn't ever shutup :fawkdancesmiley: :haha: I will hug ya later Phew :haha:

do people really get pissed off on here?...if they do,,,,,,well then they should be pissed on then!:kissmyass: :kissmybutt: :cheer:

Wow, clever.

Phew doesn't run his mouth.He doesn't ever shutup :fawkdancesmiley: :haha: I will hug ya later Phew :haha:

From what I hear his pretty quiet with a **** in his mouth, being a WHORE and all.

:awesomework:
Not much yet,but to get you up to speed, Phew is runnin his mouth pissin people off, problem seems to be he doesn't quite know who he's pissin off, or why it would be a good time to shut his suck hole.

wow you must really like this guy to well good for you.:awesomework: But you sure seem to like to run that yapper of yours about how cool this guy is :kissmybutt:

:awesomework:

wow you must really like this guy to well good for you.:awesomework: But you sure seem to like to run that yapper of yours about how cool this guy is :kissmybutt:

As a matter of fact he's a good friend of mine, and you have a creative imagination because I have not said a word refering to him. I was giving you a friendly warning to watch what you say.

As a matter of fact he's a good friend of mine, and you have a creative imagination because I have not said a word refering to him. I was giving you a friendly warning to watch what you say.

I would say the same with your comment's but I figure you won't listen:booo: I'm sure well meet up one day and laugh about this at least I can hope so.If not oh ****in well..:haha:

being the ***** i am....:cheer: i am going back out this weekend and gonna wheel again..... hope to see a bunch of the intenet **** talkers come out with their rigs.....:masturbanana[1]: lets get-em dirty....and put some dents on them......:fawkdancesmiley: