• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

kingextreme is *****.

being the ***** i am....:cheer: i am going back out this weekend and gonna wheel again..... hope to see a bunch of the intenet **** talkers come out with their rigs.....:masturbanana[1]: lets get-em dirty....and put some dents on them......:fawkdancesmiley:

Learn how to drive and---you won't dent em :redneck:

can we make him go boom :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

If his charging system is up to snuff....then again hes running a 22r, so nothing cool is gonna boom...Maybee a wheel will fall off though.
:flipoff:

One thing ya gotta give to king, He has wheeled more this year than most(on here) will wheel in the next 2.

If his charging system is up to snuff....then again hes running a 22r, so nothing cool is gonna boom...Maybee a wheel will fall off though.
:flipoff:

One thing ya gotta give to king, He has wheeled more this year than most(on here) will wheel in the next 2.

Its all good joe--I am just picking on robby a lil :redneck:

And I'm sure he know's that crash..you going to make it up sometime this weekend??

I know this, I was poking him in the ribs as well...Bottom line, King is (A) *****.

I am going to try and head out saturday for a while--might load the camper and take the family camping saturday night--but I will try to head out.

And what a ***** huh :haha: