• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH Live

TheViking said:
Hmm should be good any other sites offering live coverage?

Several of the vendors (Gen Right) etc are offering live coverage with in "car" radio too. I don't have any links to add though.

bad80cj said:
Anyone have sound? :****:
Not sure there is sound from the camera they are using, from what someone posted if they did you would likely only hear the rush of wind.

I have sound. It sounds like freaking loud ass wind with a minor bit of v8 every now and again

This is what I've got right now.

f29f7c0455048f173eb19e0dddd0d181.jpg

Right place?

Yes sir.....now how do you post on the scrolling page?

I've counted thirty buggys crushing by the Red Bull tent

lowbudgetjunk said:
Yes sir.....now how do you post on the scrolling page?

I've counted thirty buggys crushing by the Red Bull tent

Good deal. I'd say you'll have to be logged in to Pirate to use their chat feature? Chister is a forum moderator on the Pirate.

ridered3 said:
Good deal. I'd say you'll have to be logged in to Pirate to use their chat feature? Chister is a forum moderator on the Pirate.

Pirate can eat a Cheeto....but thank you for clarifying

mdo817 said:
I still have NO sound ???

Refresh and update flash or adobe or whatever the hell it is...that's how my sound showed up......or turn on a hair dryer and put it next to your ear

I pulled it up on my tablet, but its to slow a processor to try to run it. My laptop just pulled up a black box where the video was supposed to be.

The shootout dose not start till 8:00 central right?

lowbudgetjunk said:
Refresh and update flash or adobe or whatever the hell it is...that's how my sound showed up......or turn on a hair dryer and put it next to your ear

That gives you twenty one minutes to figure it out......chop, chop

Steele3 said:
I pulled it up on my tablet, but its to slow a processor to try to run it. My laptop just pulled up a black box where the video was supposed to be.

The shootout dose not start till 8:00 central right?

You are correct on 8pm CST. Looks like a pre-race show maybe starting in ~15 more minutes then the comp at 8 according to Pirate.