• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH Live

ridered3 said:
You are correct on 8pm CST. Looks like a pre-race show maybe starting in ~15 more minutes then the comp at 8 according to Pirate.

Update everything.....the soundtrack is awesome. T minus twelve minutes to driver intros

There announcer sucks.....I shall volunteer next year

Hagan should show up for some one liners and to keep me in check ;D

Got it up and running on the iPad and Hardline up on the laptop. Anyone else thinks the host sucks with his descriptions of the difference in terrain?

Weezul said:
Got it up and running on the iPad and Hardline up on the laptop. Anyone else thinks the host sucks with his descriptions of the difference in terrain?

Yes x4

Draco said:
Keep us working folks updated. ;D

Will do...laryngitis and honey whiskey = great commentary

BTW, HAMMERTAOWN, SPONSORS, VENDORS,,,,,STUTTER AND WEST COAST AND SHOWED UP WITH THOUSANDS...kill me now

Leave it to my wife and daughter to both get on there laptops an surf the internet tonight and drag my **** down. :(

bad80cj said:
Leave it to my wife and daughter to both get on there laptops an surf the internet tonight and drag my **** down. :(

Router settings/admin/sorry internwebs be down :)

God dammed Ricky ****ing Bobby announcing.....I'm going to mute it.....be glad your sound is off :****:

Weezul said:

All setup with laptop hooked to flat screen! Less than a minute til someone from the South brings home 10k and the 2,500.00 best show!