• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH Live

It's whole grain....never had one.....it's gonna make me go to the bathroom.....nice

JohnG said:
On left, there is a box you have to select the cars or all cars by class from.

I've got the boxes to the left but have no option to select....I am going to update adobe and try again

Cole said:
yes Shannon is out and so is Jason Scherer

any word on what actually happened to take them out? sucks for tom wayes, he was killin it. sounds like he's gonna get a pretty bad time penalty.

wizzo said:
any word on what actually happened to take them out? sucks for tom wayes, he was killin it. sounds like he's gonna get a pretty bad time penalty.

Scherer had Double CV failures on the front IFS

wizzo said:
shannon had a transmission take him out a few years ago. is he still running hughes?

All the specs say is Turbo400. As much bad luck as he has had with transmissions, you'd think he'd just carry a darn spare on the rig!

Shannon just interviewed and said the under drive went out at 89MPH on the lakebed. Still think he should carry a complete spare!

ridered3 said:
Shannon just interviewed and said the under drive went out at 89MPH on the lakebed. Still think he should carry a complete spare!

Im sure he has a spare transmission but probably not an under drive. Haven't really heard a lot of them going out.

Right off the bat Campbell beat the livin' **** out of the thing tryin' to get up Backdoor and then ended up having to winch anyway. I figured he had probably ****ed something up and wouldn't get far after that.

This live coverage is damn cool,,, sorta glad we ain,t got crap goin at work today :****:

Ever rig that goes thru that loose sandy rocky stuff just about changes lines :eek:

Latest posts