• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

kushKrawlin the komedy kommentator

Did someone say they wanted to compare teeth with a TWEAKER ??
... I didn't think so... :flipoff1:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 141
Make up some t-shirts with some bad a$$ logo on it Kush Krawlin. Hell I'll buy one or two for $20 apiece. Here's an idea, pic of random bouncer smokin tires on cable hill. Script below saying Kush smoke ain't no joke. Or tires ain't all that's smokin. Or pic of bouncer upside down with script of "not how I usually roll it". Hell if a guy can sell t shirts from chewing gum and duct tape "Steves Stickies" I know you can.

bad80cj said:
Meth, speed balls and everything in between was one hell of a ride. Glad I'm stlll here
Amen brother. Amen.

cjunknxs said:
Make up some t-shirts with some bad a$$ logo on it Kush Krawlin. Hell I'll buy one or two for $20 apiece. Here's an idea, pic of random bouncer smokin tires on cable hill. Script below saying Kush smoke ain't no joke. Or tires ain't all that's smokin. Or pic of bouncer upside down with script of "not how I usually roll it". Hell if a guy can sell t shirts from chewing gum and duct tape "Steves Stickies" I know you can.
Haha dude the only way it would work is with your ideas. That's funny ****.

cjunknxs said:
Being a former Kush connoisseur myself I could come up with them all day.

Hey mooney, you need to make some shirts with catchy phrases about shine!

"Frankenshine ride"
"Ain't no son-shine when it rains"
Show and shine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHASMAN9 said:
This guy you speak of must be equal to a Unicorn as I have yet to meet him. Will someone please post a picture of said celebrity? Let the show begin thumb.gif

I couldn't find an actual picture, but if you cross these two, you'd be pretty close.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 461
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 466
Everyone that has rode with me knows I get lost bad. Really bad. And those folks Prob also know and give me hell for being a tad bit,.. I won't say scared, but apprehensive about the woods and dark alone, with no gun. Sooo, I was thinkin and I thought this was a great idea.. Show Piper and a few other buddies and he tells me.. "Yep, they will find you when U burn the Offroad park and half of Alabama forest up." Ha. Idea shot down! Still Lookin for Somthing ..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 125
Then kush you definitely need to invest in a bad ass radio, ( then convince someone else to buy one) I can talk 10-15 miles away