• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

kushKrawlin the komedy kommentator

kmcminn said:
I think number 14 said pertains to the sex act, probably what Casey was talking about. :flipoff1:

In terms of the sex act:
When having anal sex with a man, the woman sticks a dildo in Josh Deans ass (i.e. leaving the keys in the ignition), and he crawls around on all threes as the woman dances around him.

Keep crawling bitch, I'm trying to ghost ride the whip!
Hahahahahahahahahahahalol...

Re: Re:

FlatlandFSJ said:
Only thing Im wondering is, do fire hydrants not shoot that massive tower of water out when you break one off? :wtflol: :wtflol:
The valve is down in the ground. If the valve is off, then no it won't spray

TBItoy said:

Thanks for the hydrant tech :****: Wasn't quite sure how they worked, figured the valve was right there since the thing is on the topside or whatever. Hollywood can :gtfo: with their bullshit tower of water

TBItoy said:

I seen that, I figured it was only in the movies haha

jeepmedic said:
I carry one on my boat and in my jeep. The reason is two fold, one if I get lost then I'll have it. Secondly if I don't carry my pistol(rare) and someone ****s with me I can use it as a weapon. I treated a guy in Afghanistan that was shot by one and it was ****ing nasty. :****:
Kush please bring your flare gun to the next ride I am at. I may or may not be involved in an incident involving said flare gun.

Well I have been eyeballing this...
http://youtu.be/O89JaDpO5iQ
It appears the Orin pistol flare gun, the Orange one with 12 Ga shells is to easy to convert to shoot a 22, bear shot, or a 50 cal muzzle load!!! Insane. Just look it up on YouTube. If I have the Orange one I would be tempted to convert it. Could be Big trouble! So why not get a cannon like this one in the video!!

kushKrawlin said:
Well I have been eyeballing this...
http://youtu.be/O89JaDpO5iQ
It appears the Orin pistol flare gun, the Orange one with 12 Ga shells is to easy to convert to shoot a 22, bear shot, or a 50 cal muzzle load!!! Insane. Just look it up on YouTube. If I have the Orange one I would be tempted to convert it. Could be Big trouble! So why not get a cannon like this one in the video!!

They make all kinds of "adapters" to shoot all kinda **** outta a flare gun. Not sure how legal they are, but a friend showed me 4-5 different "flares" that held anything from .22lr to .45acp. Not very accurate but it'd still get the job done.

BUG-E J said:
Kush please bring your flare gun to the next ride I am at. I may or may not be involved in an incident involving said flare gun.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    107.1 KB · Views: 188
Holy **** that's wat my face woulda looked like?!? When I was at my buddies where I took the pic of flare gun, me and him were talkin, I hear a click. His boy had picked up the gun and pointed it right at my face and pulled the trigger. Man words can't explain how mad I got. I'd beat his ass if he was mine. Just glad to still b here. :****:

Yah that's terrible, did that guy die? I can't, or don't want to know how big that hole is?