• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

kushKrawlin the komedy kommentator

kushKrawlin said:
Everyone that has rode with me knows I get lost bad. Really bad. And those folks Prob also know and give me hell for being a tad bit,.. I won't say scared, but apprehensive about the woods and dark alone, with no gun. Sooo, I was thinkin and I thought this was a great idea.. Show Piper and a few other buddies and he tells me.. "Yep, they will find you when U burn the Offroad park and half of Alabama forest up." Ha. Idea shot down! Still Lookin for Somthing ..

I know of at least 2 real-life survival stories that ended in people being saved by starting forest fires either on purpose or inadvertently. :)

June dog said:
Hell Kush, I figured if you got lost everyone just look for smoke signals. :smoke:

You think it'd be safe to change the old saying of "Where there is smoke, there is fire", to "Where there is smoke, there is Kush?".........

stano said:
You think it'd be safe to change the old saying of "Where there is smoke, there is fire", to "Where there is smoke, there is Kush?".........

I don't know about that, but I GUARANTEE its safe to say "Where there is Kush, there is smoke".

Kush - if your worried about fire, go get a small compressed air horn like you use on a boat in the fog.
Loud as hell.
Three shorts bursts one right after the other is the signal for help.
Just an idea for ya.

I get lost. Bad. And once that sun starts to go down Im makin a move.. This cracker WILL NOT Be a part of the Choco monster tales. The only reason I ever thought of this is cause last time we went riding, I saw what to me looked just like mr John's led light he put on the back of solo Buggy, to apparently be able to bright light me(or whoever) when my light is in his eyes, and Jonny's wife's rzr. So I haul ass to catch them, only to find out it wasn't them. Turned around and headed back to camp and got lost. Boy o boy. All I could think about was breakin down. Runnin out of fuel or somthing like that. I was FAWKIN flying through those woods. So I started thinkin of a way to be seen. Cb wouldn't work cause I have no clue where I am. Been reading about gps units that U can leave a "bread crumb" trail. That sounds right up my alley. Actually no right now it doesn't. But one day it will.

kushKrawlin said:
I get lost. Bad. And once that sun starts to go down Im makin a move.. This cracker WILL NOT Be a part of the Choco monster tales. The only reason I ever thought of this is cause last time we went riding, I saw what to me looked just like mr John's led light he put on the back of solo Buggy, to apparently be able to bright light me(or whoever) when my light is in his eyes, and Jonny's wife's rzr. So I haul ass to catch them, only to find out it wasn't them. Turned around and headed back to camp and got lost. Boy o boy. All I could think about was breakin down. Runnin out of fuel or somthing like that. I was FAWKIN flying through those woods. So I started thinkin of a way to be seen. Cb wouldn't work cause I have no clue where I am. Been reading about gps units that U can leave a "bread crumb" trail. That sounds right up my alley. Actually no right now it doesn't. But one day it will.

If you have a smart phone just download a gps track app. That way it'll at least show were you've been.

I've never been concerned of being "lost" I just figure I'm making a detour. Basic rule of exploring choccolocco is do NOT drive down anything you cant see down!

Man U ain't kiddin! Lord can u imagine show time or violator at night!?? Woo weee be doin about 95 mph when Ya hit the ground! Ya know someone has done it too! Be so easy to do. I'd Prob ghost ride the whip. Ha. Guess there wouldn't be any point in staying in. Haha. That would be shitty, eat **** and land in hells revenge. Hahaha

kushKrawlin said:
Everyone that has rode with me knows I get lost bad. Really bad. And those folks Prob also know and give me hell for being a tad bit,.. I won't say scared, but apprehensive about the woods and dark alone, with no gun. Sooo, I was thinkin and I thought this was a great idea.. Show Piper and a few other buddies and he tells me.. "Yep, they will find you when U burn the Offroad park and half of Alabama forest up." Ha. Idea shot down! Still Lookin for Somthing ..

I carry one on my boat and in my jeep. The reason is two fold, one if I get lost then I'll have it. Secondly if I don't carry my pistol(rare) and someone ****s with me I can use it as a weapon. I treated a guy in Afghanistan that was shot by one and it was ****ing nasty. :****:

kushKrawlin said:
Man U ain't kiddin! Lord can u imagine show time or violator at night!?? Woo weee be doin about 95 mph when Ya hit the ground! Ya know someone has done it too! Be so easy to do. I'd Prob ghost ride the whip. Ha. Guess there wouldn't be any point in staying in. Haha. That would be shitty, eat **** and land in hells revenge. Hahaha

Please explain to me what "ghost ride the whip" is? Sorry I'm from North Alabama and don't understand this saying.

I think number 14 said pertains to the sex act, probably what Casey was talking about. :flipoff1:

In terms of the sex act:
When having anal sex with a man, the woman sticks a dildo in Josh Deans ass (i.e. leaving the keys in the ignition), and he crawls around on all threes as the woman dances around him.

Keep crawling bitch, I'm trying to ghost ride the whip!

The act of putting ones ride in neutral, opening all doors, placing the volume dial on 10, and simply rollin. One can also take the process up a notch and actually exit his/her ride. Once outside of the ride, one can dance and flow to the beat.

I'm screwed, I can't dance and got no rhythm. Yes, I had to look it up too :dblthumb: molaugh I knew Ghost riding as jumping off my bike and letting it go till it hit the neighbors car...

Me too chaseman!! Haha. It also could have been the fall of the African American community had the cops not stepped in when they did. Ha I thought for sure everyone would remember ghost riding our bikes when we were lil whipper snappers.

That video is the exact one that came to mind when Kush said that. And, again in lol'd cause I could see the guy who looks like chuck/most interesting man sittin on top of his jeep Fixin to bail off at the top of a big hill!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk