• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lotto Hill

LightBnDr said:
Well, any of us that wheel regularly know that trails either get easier with time or impossible. Time will tell.

I remember hiking up impossible at hot springs. Every ledge I just kept thinkin, holy freakin cow. No way anyone is makin this without a winch. Then I saw Timmy do it a couple months ago.

Anything is possible I spose. Can't wait to see the attempts

I watched 5 rigs of all shapes and sizes walk impossible at the bronco run this year! It is crazy how teails change.

redneckengineered said:
I wheel AOP all the time, I've been all over that hill and been to all the comps they've held to run the bounty hill so far. I was even at a "secret" running of the hill where one competitor made it further than anyone else has ever made it and he still wasn't even close and had nothing for the next ledge. My opinion, it won't get climbed. Tom disagrees with me, so do a lot of the drivers. We'll see if I get proved wrong.

I've been lucky enough to have ran it every time except for Monsters of Rock and it is NASTY. As far as we have been up that hill, there is STILL easily that much hill left untouched by any tires. We are not even close and with time restrictions put on it, you either hit it with all you got from the git go or go home. Either way, there is very good chance that you are going to be sunny side up and looking for Benji and the funky bunch lifesavers. They have saved my ass PLENTY up there. I would just be happy to clear the first ledge or drive back down on all four tires. It may be done someday, but that might just be when Hell Freezes Over, till then, the show must go on. :driving:

gumption37 said:
Let them rail buggies on it it will get climbed :****:

I have a $1,000 of my own personal money that says a 2wd Rail buggy can't climb this hill. :****:

Cole said:
I have a $1,000 of my own personal money that says a 2wd Rail buggy can't climb this hill. :****:

I'll add my $1000 to yours Cole. Not going to happen...... :****:

^^^ chasman9, I have never looked for benji or funky bunch life savers. What is that stuff?

LightBnDr said:
^^^ chasman9, I have never looked for benji or funky bunch life savers. What is that stuff?

They are the underpaid, overworked guys that enjoy pulling us from our burning, broke rigs due to poor decision making or sometimes even driver error. molaugh

redneckengineered said:
Yep and they do a damn good job. Recoveries that I think would normally take an hour they get done in minutes.

Amen to both of these quotes. I was kinda disappointed that when I shook his hand and told him thank you. He said I was the first one that had said that all day and I was toward the back. ::)