• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

M&M "Triple Threat" FJ buggy - street legal on 43s

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
PJ Mallory owns M&M Off-road in Mocksville, North Carolina. After building many rigs for himself and customers he decided he wanted to try to build his new personal rig to do it all: trail ride with the family, hardcore wheelin, and street driving! This FJ inspired buggy is built to be street legal, complete with blinkers!

The versatility of this 4-seat family rig is what sets it apart from the rest, not only can you wheel the hardcore rock trails, bouncing off the rev limiter, you can then drive it home at 70mph on the interstate if you wanted.

The Specs
2013 M&M Offroad RG1 4 seat Chassis
Street legal in NC
Ls6, ported and polished throttle body, Hedman block hugger headers,3" exhaust, Custom tune by PCM of Mooresville
Th400, Winters shifter
Atlas 2 with 3.8 gearset
Hp 60 with super 60 gearset, Grizzly locker,RCVs,Dedenbear knuckles,5.38's
Rear 14 bolt with 5.38's, Detroit locker
Custom Twisted stitch seats with seat heaters,Crow harnesses
Olivers Custom ¼" driveshafts front and rear
Double Triangulated 4 link front and rear with 7075 links and jhonny joints
ORI Struts
43" SX stickies on 17" Walker Evans beadlocks
M&M Custom link trusses on axles
PSC, Pump,Ram
Cold beverage holders front and rear

Check out full feature gallery here:
http://rickybphotography.com/Rig-Features/PJ-Mallorys-MM-OffRoad-Triple

i-dzth47b-L.jpg

i-MPS6Jjk-L.jpg

i-KzrmXPd-L.jpg

i-s5pts3F-L.jpg

i-4CKNRKD-L.jpg

i-gdWwS5V-L.jpg

i-s5pts3F-L.jpg

i-c27N6bm-L.jpg

I don't give a crap if it's safe or not. My rig isn't technically legal and I run it on the street all the time. Just thought hydro might be legal up there. You dont have be be a ****. I said it was nice rig.

I have checked before with Tn state troopers and they said there were no laws dictating that you couldnt use hydraulic steering

Thanks guys. Yes, NC statute states that the steering must be safe. This steering is way safer than say my 72 chevy with a dry rotted rag joint and 40's back in the day. It cruises nice and true with no head shakes. I have a set of 41" radial iroks and h2's for the street driving. Also there are no fender laws in NC. The windshield i run was on installed for the shoot, however NC you don't even have to have that. Every state is different.

Elliott said:
I have checked before with Tn state troopers and they said there were no laws dictating that you couldnt use hydraulic steering

Depends which one you get. According to what I've read, any steering modification is "technically" illegal in TN.

PJ sure builds sweet buggies!

ridered3 said:
Depends which one you get. According to what I've read, any steering modification is "technically" illegal in TN.

PJ sure builds sweet buggies!

But technically if the buggy was built with full hydro, then it wouldn't be a "modification"

Right?

Right.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it :****:

TBItoy said:
But technically if the buggy was built with full hydro, then it wouldn't be a "modification"

Right?

Right.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it :****:

Exactly my thinking!

I'm not sure officer...That is how it was setup when I got it and the previous owner said he never had any issues out of it...

This past weekend.

Working with Ricky was a great experience. I recommend him for any of you offroad motor sports photography needs. They turned out great and i am excited to show the latest project out of the shop to everyone. This is absolutely everything i wanted in a buggy. I am very pleased with the end product. I look forward to any questions about our products or services.

Thanks PJ
MandMoffroad.com
336-909-2076