• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Miles Bachelor Party

InDaShop

Dont Tread On Me
Well this **** is happening this weekend! I'm flying up on Friday get in at 5:30.

Kelly has been a Slidsteer running SOB building new jumps down in the bottoms behind the Kaiser Complex.
Bones is heading down. Text from P-daddy and he's in.

All day affair riding RZR's then off to some bars and flashemifyougotem.
Also I'll be seeing Beuaxflex this weekend as well. If any one needs me to give him a wedgy, or pee on his boot, let me know. :popcorn:

I'm dragging along my camara, so will try to get some pics up after the hungover flight home Sunday am.

God I love trips where I have to pack a helmet. They are the best! loller.gif :spin: loller.gif :spin:

Yeah it should be a good damn time. I am likely staying in Parkville Friday night. Head to Gardner in the morning to get with P or just go to P-town.

High society is what it's all about this weekend.

looks like its going to be muddy muddy muddy on the rzrs saturday but o well. I'm excited, almost have rzr done.

COPPERHEAD42 said:
looks like its going to be muddy muddy muddy on the rzrs saturday but o well. I'm excited, almost have rzr done.
I'm out on Mud, I may just bring a lawn chair and a cooler. Only stand up to get another beer or take a leak. :****:

I was all in when I got the invite and then my wife reminded me of my Dad's ride this weekend.

Ya'll have fun and get lots of video and pics. booyang

InDaShop said:
I'm out on Mud, I may just bring a lawn chair and a cooler. Only stand up to get another beer or take a leak. :****:
FACT! Join me. I will have my 100aqt cooler on the back of the Vitty, a lawn chair, rain gear and rubber boots.

Is there any over/under on broken rzr parts, broken bones, stitches, number of throwing stars in Miles' ass, and times Wyatt cries like a girl when riding with Miles?

get ready for some muddin' :****:

I'm readdy! Gonna be a good time. I hear it's a BRING YOUR OWN CO-PAY party...

[attachment deleted by admin]