• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My Junk

I will see what I can find today...

Don't you have the injectors at your place bill?

I do, but that would mean Frankie (or someone) would have to get them and take to Dr. Injector to be cleaned and flowed....Im going to call Frankie today, maybe he can take care of this for me.

Mike,

I can get reman injectors and a 4 wire O2 sensor shipped to you for $150. Will take about a week to get there. Should I order this up or can you get locally for about the same price? Im not having any luck finding a knock sensor....anyone got one for sale?

Let me know if there is anything else you need me to get. I need to get Frankie to pick up the rear driveshaft and take that along with the front long travel kit over to get made asap as well....damn, so much to do and so little time. :mad:

Thanks, Bill

I went ahead and got an o2 sensor and bung.

i have a efi off a 87 if you guys are interested brand new injecters tps senser all lines .dont want much just want it gone .super clean left over from a swap i did when i put my lce pro stage 2 22re come get it crash every thing but the maf

i have a efi off a 87 if you guys are interested brand new injecters tps senser all lines .dont want much just want it gone .super clean left over from a swap i did when i put my lce pro stage 2 22re come get it crash every thing but the maf

thanks for the offer--but 87' is first gen and won't work for second gen. Injector resistance is different..

I will have to check and see
correction* im pretty sure its an 86. the guy told me 87 when i bought it, but thinking back, the title said 86, and it doesnt have the diagnostic plug on the right side. its the same as my 85. left fender.

if any of that matters.

Thanks for the offer guys, unfortunately the knock sensors are year specific much like the rest of the EFI system. What we need are injectors and knock sensor for 89-91 22RE.

Thanks, Bill

Thanks for the offer guys, unfortunately the knock sensors are year specific much like the rest of the EFI system. What we need are injectors and knock sensor for 89-91 22RE.

Thanks, Bill

Ya---because its ready to start/run when I get those parts :awesomework:

Ya---because its ready to start/run when I get those parts :awesomework:

askjhksdfjhgsdf....if we dont find these parts by the end of this weekend, I will order up brand new stuff and have it sent to you. The 4.88's, install kit and solid spacer should arrive at your house this afternoon.

Thanks, Bill

The knock sensor is different from second to third gen but it's just the plug. I've rewired the plug before and it worked as it should.

What are you doing for vacuum lines crash? Yanking them all?

askjhksdfjhgsdf....if we dont find these parts by the end of this weekend, I will order up brand new stuff and have it sent to you. The 4.88's, install kit and solid spacer should arrive at your house this afternoon.

Thanks, Bill

The third is prepped and ready--and hoping to have the rear sitting on the ground tommorow in the am if I get the parts today :awesomework:

The knock sensor is different from second to third gen but it's just the plug. I've rewired the plug before and it worked as it should.

What are you doing for vacuum lines crash? Yanking them all?

All but the vacuum feed for the fuel pressure reg.

Word, I always run the regulator and the evap canister off of that little 3 port deal on the inside of the rear upper intake. makes nice and short lines. :D

Word, I always run the regulator and the evap canister off of that little 3 port deal on the inside of the rear upper intake. makes nice and short lines. :D

3 way plastic thing? I always toss it and throw a nipple in its place--cleaner--but you know how I operate :redneck: