• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Off To Clayton

We did cover a lot of ground in 3 hours. We have the stuff to patch Matts back together. Oh, yea. Remember the tow point he put on the back cross bar when he took off the back porch. Not a great pull point, pulled in out about 6" and tore the metal at on end. Slim is to fix that tomorrow afternoon as soon as he gets back with more welding wire. I have an agrivating exhust leak i will try to find in the morning also. Only a couple of pics taken today. Bed time, later. Lots of water!! Y'all make sure you go to work tomorrow :flipoff1:

Hey, don't bust me on pics, I didn't even bring a camera. I saw David snap about 6-8 yesterday, but that's it. This is a come if you want to see it ride bitches. Up now, coffee made, few repairs, be in the woods while some of you are still sitting in traffic. :spin: :spin:

This town has some ugly pepper.gif

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Hey, don't bust me on pics, I didn't even bring a camera. I saw David snap about 6-8 yesterday, but that's it. This is a come if you want to see it ride bitches. Up now, coffee made, few repairs, be in the woods while some of you are still sitting in traffic. :spin: :spin:

This town has some ugly pepper.gif

That town is full of wimmens with summer teeth. Summer there and summer not ! molaugh

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Oh, yea. Remember the tow point he put on the back cross bar when he took off the back porch. Not a great pull point, pulled in out about 6" and tore the metal at on end.

jimmy the blade and i were looking at that just before the sunday morning amateur's race @ grayrock.......nice shackle mount welded to the factory crossmember......LOL!!!!!!!11!!!1

P said:
That town is full of wimmens with summer teeth. Summer there and summer not ! molaugh
Hottest chick I've ever seen in Oklahoma was in the Simple Simons/video rental shack in Clayton. Not **** a 9 on the 1-10 scale. Seth, Steve, and Todd were there as well as witnesses. My whole hillbilly toothless oklahoma chick perspective got realigned at that moment in time.

InDaShop said:
Hottest chick I've ever seen in Oklahoma was in the Simple Simons/video rental shack in Clayton. Not **** a 9 on the 1-10 scale. Seth, Steve, and Todd were there as well as witnesses. My whole hillbilly toothless oklahoma chick perspective got realigned at that moment in time.
A 9 in Oklahoma stands out like a shithouse in the fog I bet! :woody:

under_psi said:
jimmy the blade and i were looking at that just before the sunday morning amateur's race @ grayrock.......nice shackle mount welded to the factory crossmember......LOL!!!!!!!11!!!1

Alot of people mentioned that to him and he said it was just for looks but I guess he might have forgotten about that. :afro:

InDaShop said:
Nolen and I saw a girl go into Slim's mother's house that was tall and slender and damn good looking. We were wondering where in the hell she came from. I saw her again a couple of months ago again, she has to be the best looking girl in that town. hitit pepper.gif

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Oh, yea. Remember the tow point he put on the back cross bar when he took off the back porch. Not a great pull point, pulled in out about 6" and tore the metal at on end. Slim is to fix that tomorrow afternoon as soon as he gets back with more welding wire.
no way. I never saw that coming
blacksheep10 said:
is there anything connecting that rear crossmember to the frame rails in a direction other than parrallell (ie, the crossmember itself?) reason I ask is that if you pull hard on that lug in the middle and there isn't a small strut rod going from the inside of that crossmember to the frame rails (like forward at a 45* diagonal hitting a rail farther up) it might taco straight back.
matt sez
BamaTJ said:
Thanks guys, the d ring is mostly for looks. I have plenty of places to wrap a strap to in the rear. Thanks for the concern :flipoff1:
now what's matt sez? :flipoff1: laughing1

A simple I told you so would suffice...

**** everyone including Matt knew that was coming... damn slackers thats why you dont let Matt O go to a body shop to build Jeep stuff laughing1

Got a text from Big Dave and he said he broke the rear output on his transfer case. Said Slim has another 300 in a Scout and they are going to pull it and swap the output. Looks like once again Slim will save the day. :woody:

bigsilly said:
Got a text from Big Dave and he said he broke the rear output on his transfer case. Said Slim has another 300 in a Scout and they are going to pull it and swap the output. Looks like once again crystal meth & Slim will save the day. :woody:

fissed........

Once again... the Oklahoma Summer teeth come to the rescue !!

You cant hide meth mouth son !! laughing1

So any of you dicks wanna do a mid-summer run to clayton? I got the itch but won't have monies or time off work till July...

MUCHADO said:
So any of you dicks wanna do a mid-summer run to clayton? I got the itch but won't have monies or time off work till July...

Maybe on the return from Hannibal if I haven't blown up!

Im still flirtin with runnin Hannibal too... gotta see how sorted out the rig is and were im at financially before that race. thumb.gif