• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official Humiliation and Hate Thread...

The illusive homo-fairy...
Takes the beer out of your fridge and leaves pink dildos...

29534_394088045697_505935697_4244441_7688112_n.jpg

haha I love this thread already...
Like the grand roast of everyone...

I know there have been multiple peeps who wanted to post up but were afraid of the reprocussions...

Here's a pic full of awesomness....
homo-fairy
redneck natty-corn
and old man tard Chase...
29534_394088085697_505935697_4244443_2535888_n.jpg

1toncrawler- Cheapest jew I know and thinks he is a mechanical engineer.... "He is married to one" so it doesn't count. laughing1

Bdrake- 2nd most gayest person i know next Paul Beattie :flipoff1:

Kmcminn- 3rd. Started a build on a sami 3 years ago but has yet to finish or post one ****in picture... Still say its completely a myth.

JAB- sells car insurance... :flipoff1:

Jimmy@ EOR- Married and still lives at home with his parents. :****:

Matto- Cant help he is half-Arab.

Me- Im a ****in procrastinator,jew, lazy sorry ****... Tell me something i don't know.

Not sure what it is with me and my wife but everyone things were are foreign. All you ****ers say I am a Arab, Jihad, etc. and patients at the hospital have asked my wife is she is Asian. Litterally people have asked if she is native to this country and if english is her first language, etc.

I have done this thread before to curb the hate, reference the don't be a hater don't be a ***** thread ;D

Matt O. said:
Not sure what it is with me and my wife but everyone things were are foreign. All you ****ers say I am a Arab, Jihad, etc. and patients at the hospital have asked my wife is she is Asian. Litterally people have asked if she is native to this country and if english is her first language, etc.

I have done this thread before to curb the hate, reference the don't be a hater don't be a ***** thread ;D

Yours was funny as **** too....

Matt O. said:

yea, my inspiraton was that thread as well as when we used to do the "news" ticker at the top of the page with the funnay on it...

CheapJ7 said:
yea, my inspiraton was that thread as well as when we used to do the "news" ticker at the top of the page with the funnay on it...
Damn I forgot about the news ticker!! That was some funny **** laughing1

BDrake - dirt bike ridin, big gay truck havin, gotta have my **** clean , dont know if i wanna 4 wheel,rzr ride, deer hunt, or get married sun of o gun
record holder of shortest distance completed in a race :popcorn:

JRHall - mud racer ! --everything is gay unless its what he is doing at the moment - never heard of the word maintain or prevent - drive it till it wont go, .... Hey Big Man , lemme hold a dollar!! lets take my **** ridin, we will fix it when we get there molaugh

K.McMinn - tourettes - biggest bullshitter and **** talker i have ever met - mayor of some town he made up when he gets drunk :flipoff1:

Cole - missed his calling as paparazzi - owner/operator TC Fan club

C.Smith - quit his job as a car detailer to watch you tube and ride around to every 4 wheel drive shop in the southeast

MO - rock bouncer at heart

GDF - exhaust flow mastermind :flipoff1:

JAB - i just wanna hold it to the floor... missed his calling as a drag racer ... but then again he would just sit in the burn out box spinning all day

kmcminn said:
Hey this maybe a weird question. This has been a few years ago know but did any of you Kanasas ****ers come to fall for all in 2006?
Yeah, fall for all, it rained its balls off that sat night.
dude in this buggy when it was on 40's
Heath on "Los Primos"
and ben in big booty judy
ben151.jpg

and of course miles. Somebody post a pic of that ****er on the badass tour 2010

For hate, I only have some for one guy.
Jrich is the biggest ****ing jew **** motherfucker I've ever met. When he rolled the **** out of Miles' rzr he have him $230 I had sent for a locker. $230 doesn't buy a cage. Then again Heath did worse. Rolled it on gravel and ruined the other skins and gave miles a lick and a promise

wngrog is a total dickhole pompous ass so convinced of his own superiority it almost can't be comprehended. :flipoff1:
Nolen Grogen is a cool mofo I just wish he drank when we're out at events or on the trail :dblthumb:

blacksheep10 said:
wngrog is a total dickhole pompous ass so convinced of his own superiority it almost can't be comprehended. :flipoff1:
Nolen Grogen is a cool mofo I just wish he drank when we're out at events or on the trail :dblthumb:
Don't be telling folks that ****......an asshole is an asshole.....

Apeters89: An off-road "expert" that would have a brokedick jeep on 35's and D44's if he didnt get screwed by Rock and Roll. Im not sure how he will ever co-drive in KOH with his head shoved so far up Lance and Roxy's ass.

Nasty: Got thrown outta Missouri because his welding sucks. Youre not a true badass until you pass out on the couch nekkid. flashemifyougotem

MattO: Wanna know how badass his buggy is? Just ask him!

Nolen: You and my ex-gf are the two reasons why I hate FB. I dont care about what color crap you took after you ate some nasty snatch in Thailand, give the FB a break.

Wyatt: Only person to suck worse than me in XRRA, so he retreated to the land where he would never see a rock or roll his junk => Salt Lick City

Kelly: Thinks he is too good to take free $80/bag soy beans and corn. I was even willing to drive half way.

Cole: Your videos need more flashemifyougotem and less TC :tc There has to be people in AL and TN other than the toothless tards that post on here, lets see some ladies on your rides.

Bones: nolo contendere