• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official Humiliation and Hate Thread...

This **** cracks me up.

My first impression of miles was him about to get drop kicked out of my camper at dc and it just keeps getting worse the more we hang out.

What about a my buggy is better than you buggy topic ill just hate one all of ya cuz I got an unfinished truggy with some skulls rattle canned on it and a lil yj on 36s

jabnasty said:
This **** cracks me up.

My first impression of miles was him about to get drop kicked out of my camper at dc and it just keeps getting worse the more we hang out.
Ha, I got there and Miles was blackout drunk groping your fiance (as of 12 hours before) and you were about to punch his eyes shut for him while holding your **** from passing stones laughing1
Only in disney

B Gillespie said:
Cole: Your videos need more flashemifyougotem and less TC :tc There has to be people in AL and TN other than the toothless tards that post on here, lets see some ladies on your rides.

maybe like this,
DSC00337-1.jpg

really wish I had a picture of her Tramp Stamp, Big Horse with Wings, it was a classic for sure

MattO - Rides around at all of the rides and looks pissed off, never gets out of his rig, and goes back to his mansion in the hills and takes rig apart and cleans every inch of it. Then gets on the computer and declares Jihad on anyone that gets in his way and sits back and laughs at the mayhem that ensues.

JRHall - Bangs every nurse he can get to talk to him at work, used to have the patented rock bouncer technique but has recently fallen from grace. Now that it is the fall of the year when he is not porking every nurse in sight he is spending his free time hanging out of a tree trying to shoot Bambi's daddy and momma.

Cole - Still taking video of the same people on the same trails. I did see however he finally manned up and bought a rock for someone special, good move on his part. Looks like he has slacked off on the haterade as of late though, go get you some more, we need some HATE.

Wyatt - In the know on desert racing you know, if not for Wyatt I would not know ****! Personally responsible for Pistol Pete leaving the pbb vowing never to return!! Keeps flapping his gums about the prize, what is this prize he speaks so dearly of we can only wonder.

Jrich - Looks like he is going to be a career student living in a trailer driving a BMW slinging empty Keystone cans out the windows driving to and from Kansas to have man sex with Miles.

BGillespie - Takes a hiatus from the hardline only to pop back up out of nowwhere a mere few weeks ago expecting a heroes return home welcome. All we really want is to see spy pics of all of these women he talks about in the library. Taking a cell phone pic covertly is not that hard, ask me how I know!!

TimmieC - Everyone could not understand why he kept having to get buggies built. The answer is simple, because each time he got a new one he had no legroom with all of the nutswingers hanging off of his nuts.

Bones - Failed on banging his roommate way back when, even if she did look like Ronald McDonald. We have all done just as bad at one time or another. Used to freely share his conquests with us with all of his skanks, but lately he has not been sharing. Bones, we all count on you. Get out there and get us some pics of a fresh crop of skanks.

Kelly - Finally sees why all of his friends said DO NOT GET MARRIED. Spends all of his time working either out of town or in his shop. Purchased a bad ass single seat chassis that is collecting enormous amounts of dust. I hear that he is slowly collecting parts for it here and there. I hope it is true, I want to see him out there giving that bitch hell!!

All of the TN hillbillies - Wipe the skoal off your chins and quit with all the nutswinging already. We know TimmieC has 50 pound balls, we know Jimmy Smith builds durable rigs, and we know Aetna is the hillclimbers capital of the south. We do not need to debate this **** any longer, we all have heard it until our ears are starting to bleed.

bigsilly said:
Bones - Failed on banging his roommate way back when, even if she did look like Ronald McDonald. We have all done just as bad at one time or another. Used to freely share his conquests with us with all of his skanks, but lately he has not been sharing. Bones, we all count on you. Get out there and get us some pics of a fresh crop of skanks.
If I had banged Ronnie I would have killed myself. Fawk me she was a nasty red.

Reason for not posting skank stories is I have not been banging anyone that I could give two shits about to post their baggage on the internetz. I have my eyes on the prize now and just keeping my yapper shut for a bit.

Bones said:
I have my eyes on the prize now and just keeping my yapper shut for a bit.
Yes sir, thats the name of the game these days.
Eye on the prize for us is like those SE boys and secrets. :drinkers:

Only know a few of you on here so not much to add other than,

Miles - Stole my wifes favorite bra and the proceeded to ass plant into the fire. First time I met him he puked all over some guys pickup after passing out from home brew.

Kelly - Took my now wife for a ride in a big S10 only to have something break and have her use a flashlight shining backwards to get back. Oh yeah, didn't know who the ****er was that ran off with my girl or what he was capable of doing with her.

Nasty - Hell, where to start - damn near killed me with his no seeing, drunk ass in a 55 Chev 4x4 car. Should have stayed away then.

Willymutt said:
Only know a few of you on here so not much to add other than,

Miles - Stole my wifes favorite bra and the proceeded to ass plant into the fire. First time I met him he puked all over some guys pickup after passing out from home brew.
PROOF

310722788_Bx2wr-O.jpg

266833228_A9eA7-XL.jpg

kmcminn said:
Do any of oyu remember running around hollaring ALABAMA all night and grabbing some dudes ass and him getting mad as hell about it?

oh **** here we go laughing1 molaugh laughing1 ... ALABAMA!! has became a drunken statement over that incident

bigsilly said:
Jrich - Looks like he is going to be a career student living in a trailer driving a BMW slinging empty Keystone cans out the windows driving to and from Kansas to have man sex with Miles.

I graduate in May Bitch... And just because my car, rig, and tow rig cost 6 times more than my house simply means i've got my priorities in order... :flipper:

onetoncrawler said:
oh **** here we go laughing1 molaugh laughing1 ... ALABAMA!! has became a drunken statement over that incident
molaugh he was sayin that and PERFECT! all night and tried playin grab ass but got shut down laughing1

Speeding said:
This thread is gayer than the man-love MattO has for whoever gives him a deal on parts for his buggy...

That's funny from the kid that finally got a job at an offroad shop so the owners can fix his pile of **** daily driver on a weekly basis. BTF should have seen it coming.

Miles is hands down the coolest guy I've ever met. I'm absolutely floored to have him as a friend.

The rest of y'all are queer for getting turned on by his boob.