• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official Humiliation and Hate Thread...

B Gillespie said:
Nolen: You and my ex-gf are the two reasons why I hate FB. I dont care about what color crap you took after you ate some nasty snatch in Thailand, give the FB a break.

EASY fix there.....

kmcminn said:
Do any of oyu remember running around hollaring ALABAMA all night and grabbing some dudes ass and him getting mad as hell about it?
That's miles, the guy with teh bad ass tat above and a man boob. We all love that guy. I followed him around and tried to make sure he didn't get hit in the face. So you're not secure enough in your manhood to let a guy with a boob grab your ass? :flipgotcha:

InDaShop said:
The only thing that makes Nolen gay is he shaves his legs. Everything else he's pretty manly about. :driving:

I got that stubble waxed around my nuts that chaffed your mouth so all is good now.

I regret giving Kelly my phone number. Since I gave him my number I have to answer about 100 texts a hour. He does NOT know how to make a phone call just text. :****:

Edit: I assume this is the way Kelly feels about me ;D

You could sell his blood on ebay. It's got built up resistanse to gain green and lock jaw.

He is the luckiest ****er alive. He crashes 50's all the ****ing time, I crash one little time and this happens.
scar.jpg

Remembered this thread had to bring it to the top.

JR- has been
JAB- has been
CSmith- has been
Onetonecrawler- knocks builds out overnight, wants to go fast.
BDrake- can't make mind up.
JD- beer drankin, leg toting, orginal postwhore.
Mo- OG crawler, knows everyone.
Smurfy69- knocks builds out slow.
Kushkrawlin-new postwhore. (Don't know you just an observation).

Kmcminn- never rides, always talks about it, **** is always broke.

:flipoff1: