• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Porter Anarchy hill

:stirpot: I know. He was ***** footing it. Never really did get the left side either. :stirpot:
The left side is difficult to stay straight on as the line pushes you right. You Tahuya locals keep trying to make it up it so it gets more mangled up and call me back. I like a good challenge, but this hill did not make me fear it at all. Hey Joop at least you can now say you finally made it up Anarchy Hill,,,,,,,,,,

Just leave out the part about riding bitch when you did it.:fawkdancesmiley::haha::haha::haha:

All I have to say is way to go Porter I commend you and have a hell of a lot of respect for a guy that was talking **** on the web and went through with it not really knowing what the hill looked like.
Frosty Coors light bro.:beer::beer::D I dont think I talked any **** as I just said the hill would not stop me, and it didnt. Now there more than a few that had to eat some crow as they blatently said I would not make it as I didnt have enough HP, big tires, or wheelbase. Its all good tho, was 1 hour of fun as I have not been out in a couple of months. When you get the rig back together get a hold of me and we will make a run.:cool:

Last edited:
You and Butterfield were too hard on it. Oh well it was 4 years old, but I am suprised we didn't hear a loud bang when it let loose.

I guess your rig isn't strong enough even for me. :flipoff:

I would of thought we would of heard a big bang or something. Is it a clean break? Post a picture of the break. I know I had it flexed out pretty good on the rock hill.