• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project Monster Truggy

Added some bling and about 80 horsepowers worth of speedholes. :bling:

I also lowered it 4 inches which gives it a 26.5" belly and 81" to the very top of the roof. I know it's still too tall for most of you guys but it's good enough in my book :fawkdancesmiley:

a34-1.jpg

a35-1.jpg

a36-1.jpg

I also lowered it 4 inches which gives it a 26.5" belly and 81" to the very top of the roof. I know it's still too tall for most of you guys but it's good enough in my book :fawkdancesmiley:

Johnny Joints & speed holes :cool:

a34-1.jpg

a35-1.jpg

a36-1.jpg

is that a chevy LUV in the corner of the pic:cool:

this is a badass first gen build. I love it. I wish I fit in one I prefer this body style. what is black and attached to the malibu/elco fender on the lift? any pics I am a g body fanatic

is that a chevy LUV in the corner of the pic:cool:

Yup, good eyes:cool: Chopped 3", body dropped 5", competition engineering 4-link back half, yada yada

a9-3.jpg

this is a badass first gen build. I love it. I wish I fit in one I prefer this body style. what is black and attached to the malibu/elco fender on the lift? any pics I am a g body fanatic

high 10's El Camino built for the street:beer:

Picture of it before the rebuild. Now runs a 383 stroker, TCI streetfighter trans, 9inch rear, blah blah blah. I'll have to get some current pictures of it :cheer:
Chris2.jpg

i think your garage needs cleaning again

Yup, it does. But why bother, it's just going to get dirty again :fawkdancesmiley:

o and when did you get the lift put in there?

It's been in there for a few months now. It was in the end stall, but we moved the trailer into the shop for winter. So the lift got moved to the center stall, and both welders, the band saw, torch, and the grinders got shoved into my all ready clusterfuck of a stall:rolleyes:

Yup, it does. But why bother, it's just going to get dirty again :fawkdancesmiley:

It's been in there for a few months now. It was in the end stall, but we moved the trailer into the shop for winter. So the lift got moved to the center stall, and both welders, the band saw, torch, and the grinders got shoved into my all ready clusterfuck of a stall:rolleyes:

apprently i am just blind then:redneck:

You need to replace the yoke to run a u-bolt style yoke, Not a strap style yoke. Ive heard of drilling em out but i consider it a bit butch. I still do tie rods/links and whatnot, PM me for more details.

You need to replace the yoke to run a u-bolt style yoke, Not a strap style yoke. Ive heard of drilling em out but i consider it a bit butch. I still do tie rods/links and whatnot, PM me for more details.

Ahh gotcha. I may go bling with some HAD flanges like yota's have

i like the build. pretty cool. :awesomework:

lookin good.

Thanks dudes!

SLOOOOWWWWLLLYYY movin forward.

:bling:

7"up, 11"down...and yes, I only have the lower spring in, in case you thought something looked funny :fawkdancesmiley:

a40-1.jpg