• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project Monster Truggy

got droop?

a41-1.jpg

ass is sittin on its own weight:cool: :cool:

a42-1.jpg

Sweetness! What type of coilovers?

P.S. Did you sell your body from your orange rig yet?

I'm trying out FOA. From just hands on experience so far they seem pretty kickass! And nope, the orange truck is just sitting in front of the shop still

looks good hun, you still gonna let me paint some pink on it hehehehe :haha:

:kissmybutt: :fawkdancesmiley:

looks sweet. Keep up the work. You gonna make it for the bender jambo?

when is that?

badass job

Thats going to be a killer rig. Nice work. Maybe when my kids get out off the house i can put that much time into something. Only 18 years to go...:awesomework:

Thats going to be a killer rig. Nice work. Maybe when my kids get out off the house i can put that much time into something. Only 18 years to go...:awesomework:

Here's the thing...he is the kid in the house. :cool:

Man your truck is looking good. :awesomework:

Front links are attached and I lopped the front of the frame off. I really wish that I would have built a frame from scratch at this point. Oh well, there's all ways the next one

a43.jpg

a44.jpg

Looks good but bunk is right with the c rolling. Is it an illusion or does the long tube look bent in the straight on front pic? that thing is gonna be bad ass fo sho.

I a total newb, so keep this in mind.

Is is me, or did the welding of that truss bend your 60 upwards? I put a straight edge up to this image (below) and it does not look straight. It could be a wide angle lens on the camera that is creating this warpage.

Do tell!

a44.jpg

Ya gonna cut/turn the C's?

Yeah, not something I'm looking forward to doing, so I haven't done it yet.:redneck: I may just buy new C's and burn those off

Looks good but bunk is right with the c rolling. Is it an illusion or does the long tube look bent in the straight on front pic? that thing is gonna be bad ass fo sho.

Thanks man! It's just camera distortion that makes the axle look bent. Even looks like the short side is smiling a bit

I a total newb, so keep this in mind.

Is is me, or did the welding of that truss bend your 60 upwards? I put a straight edge up to this image (below) and it does not look straight. It could be a wide angle lens on the camera that is creating this warpage.

Do tell!

a44.jpg

Just camera distortion :awesomework: