• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Projectus massivus cageus has begunus

First, a look at Hip's precision sawzalling skills.

dsc02715sz7.jpg

Here's a look at the b to b connector, and the b pillar triangulation. I had to kink them just a bit so the seats would slide all the way back.

dsc02709wv5.jpg

Another look at that with the seats removed.

dsc02714ho0.jpg

Jungle gym anyone?

dsc02712zt7.jpg

Now the Jeep is off to TommyBilt Fab to have all the finish welding done and paint. Should have it ready for some high quailty snow wheelin this weekend. :rockon:

just a curious question, how come you went thru all that work and didn't mount the seats to the cage? Believe you said something about not using a back seat or a top, so why worry about the seat flip ups? and just mount the sliders to cage cross braces?

bobracing said:
just a curious question, how come you went thru all that work and didn't mount the seats to the cage? Believe you said something about not using a back seat or a top, so why worry about the seat flip ups? and just mount the sliders to cage cross braces?

The seats I want are $450 delivered. After Christmas, I will add a couple cross bars and mount the seats to them. Just running out of money. :mad:

KarlVP said:
Yeah I did, and I've wheeled it once and used it for a recovery mission once.

So I guess I owe you folks some pics.

Tomorrow then. :D

Do you have any issues with the top or windows?

Jaydog said:
Do you have any issues with the top or windows?

The Top fits, but the windows don't. That wasn't my main priority anyway so it wasn't really factored into the cage design. If I really wanted to run a full top, the problems could be remedied with a snap kit.

I'll take some pics tomorrow and show you all what I am talking about.