• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Public service announcement

My wife insists on calling my group text "daddy's butt buddies" to our daughter. So I had to come up with something so she would stop saying "hay dad how are your butt buddies?"
I was also trolling rednecklights one time and hash tagged him as a FIF.
So the text I'm part of has been labeled FIF for two years it just spilled over onto HL. It's cool seeing everyone use it.

Eddyj said:
My wife insists on calling my group text "daddy's butt buddies" to our daughter. So I had to come up with something so she would stop saying "hay dad how are your butt buddies?"
I was also trolling rednecklights one time and hash tagged him as a FIF.
So the text I'm part of has been labeled FIF for two years it just spilled over onto HL. It's cool seeing everyone use it.

Sorry Ed, Dooder's wife has been saying it for 4 years now. As usual, you suck.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Just want to say I feel blessed by you guys as a community. My wife says, "Who are you texting?" "Aaron off Hardline." She says, "Oh, one of your fake internet friends?" I have met a handful of you fellers, and I'd like to say they are some damn good peoples. I'd wager everybody else here are good peoples too. So I want to wish everybody on here a Merry Christmas, and hope to shake everybody's hand one day on the trail.
:dblthumb:

That's why I hang around cool people...
Pick up on cool things.
Notice your not in my group.

Can I get an honorable mention for shortening it to FIF?
Like an asterisks in the records?!?

Side note: if you say "asterisk" to talk to text it comes up "ass tricks"
Or maybe my phone is just using common phrases that I type a lot. :dunno:

I Google things ed texts me because I guess I'm "out of the loop". Then when I ask him what they mean he talks down to me and calls me names. Hence the **** pics he gets to start his day

Like if you Google chm it comes up as children's hospital of Missouri :****:

5784d53ed9813185ffda699d983268f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Public service announcement

jeeptj99 said:
I man **** faced hammered on vodka and boots light. That it alll.
Wow. That's all spelled right just in the wrong order.lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Hmm don't remember posting that yesterday. It was absolut not boots. It was vodka and coors light. Spell check kicked ass though hahaha. I feel like **** today.

jeeptj99 said:
Hmm don't remember posting that yesterday. It was absolut not boots. It was vodka and coors light. Spell check kicked ass though hahaha. I feel like **** today.
Sure sign of a good time! I hate all day hangovers lol. I used to get them all the time, i try not to drink like that anymore. I might overdo it a few times a year now, but rarely have hangovers anymore. I try to drink just enough to catch a buzz and maintain it instead of getting hammered ass. But anybody that drinks vodka and Coors piss water is on a fawkin mission anyway! Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
Sure sign of a good time! I hate all day hangovers lol. I used to get them all the time, i try not to drink like that anymore. I might overdo it a few times a year now, but rarely have hangovers anymore. I try to drink just enough to catch a buzz and maintain it instead of getting hammered ass. But anybody that drinks vodka and Coors piss water is on a fawkin mission anyway! Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
A few times a year. You ****in urban.