• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

jeeptj99 said:

Here's some pictures for anyone interested.
Through hardened stuff will break clean like that. Interesting that it is right at snap ring groove.

A guy in our group has broken his d44 rcvs a few times. Most were shafts, once was a cracked bell iirc.

Re: Random Thoughts

jeeptj99 said:

Here's some pictures for anyone interested.

Looks almost identical to the one RJhoward broke in his yota axles before going tons.

It was a day ended and kinda sucked but man the guys at rcv are top notch. New shaft is on the way be here Wednesday.

al1tonyota said:
Did they speculate as to what might cause that?

No, but he told me they had redesigned the snap rings so my guess is this isnt the only case of it happening. If it happens again I will go to the square snap rings, I made it 3 years and never had issues, guess i will have to do some extra work when doing maintenance on it.

Re:

Just got soaked walking to my car after work. What a great feeling! Lol. Now if it would do this for another week solid, we'd be caught up.

Just wanted any input from you guys..... Wife and I are going back and forth about which direction the toilet paper is supposed to go..... I think over the top and she thinks rolls off from the back side....

Brian potts said:
Just wanted any input from you guys..... Wife and I are going back and forth about which direction the toilet paper is supposed to go..... I think over the top and she thinks rolls off from the back side....

Over the top, 100%. There is no evidence proving off the back to be beneficial in any way to me. molaugh

Brian potts said:
laying on the bathroom sink

Brian potts said:

Seeing as how there is enough stuff to fight about I would just wipe my butt and let her put it how she wants. :dblthumb: