• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

Got a little stormy here, 2 confirmed fatalities and several people missing about 30 minutes up the road from me. Another line of storms coming through in an hour or so. Not much sleep tonight.

Re: Random Thoughts

Supposedly a couple tornadoes hit around us don't know if it's true but supposedly messed up a church a few miles from me. Since when do tornados happen in December?

Tornado went between my house and my parents farm (Cleveland and Apison) can't get hold of one of my customers up in Polk around the Ocoee area.

Brian potts said:
Just wanted any input from you guys..... Wife and I are going back and forth about which direction the toilet paper is supposed to go..... I think over the top and she thinks rolls off from the back side....

Original patent drawing shows it going over the top.... So there ya go!

@detroitnewsnow-420x630.jpg

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

pholmann said:
What the hell else would you be doing to need a free hand whilst wiping arse?

He has to research diamonds, cars, trucks, and mostly coilovers !! :stir:

The wife was giving me a hard time because, for some reason I have slowed down at the gym. I guess that was my way of pouting when I lost me job. She asked me to go with her today and said I "needed" to get back to the gym. (My weight has gone down since I quit working out and I have put probably 100 miles on my bike in trails so I am not completely gone) For some reason "needed" flew all over me so I went with her and told her I would do 20 minutes of cardio with her if she would do my shoulder workout with me. She will NEVER tell me I need to go to the gym again and agree to do my workout!!! 375 Calories burned on the elliptical and about 180 reps of shoulder excercise with heavy weights (she was doing little weights) and now she cant lift her arms to wash her hair. I feel great molaugh

Dont start nothin, wont be nothin!!!

Random Thoughts

money_pit_yj said:
The wife was giving me a hard time because, for some reason I have slowed down at the gym. I guess that was my way of pouting when I lost me job. She asked me to go with her today and said I "needed" to get back to the gym. (My weight has gone down since I quit working out and I have put probably 100 miles on my bike in trails so I am not completely gone) For some reason "needed" flew all over me so I went with her and told her I would do 20 minutes of cardio with her if she would do my shoulder workout with me. She will NEVER tell me I need to go to the gym again and agree to do my workout!!! 375 Calories burned on the elliptical and about 180 reps of shoulder excercise with heavy weights (she was doing little weights) and now she cant lift her arms to wash her hair. I feel great molaugh

Dont start nothin, wont be nothin!!!

I gotta find me a woman like that! lol

I'm just gonna say that I freakin love "your mom" jokes

When certain people text me during the day, it's always a day changer to throw down a "your mom" response

LightBnDr said:
I'm just gonna say that I freakin love "your mom" jokes

When certain people text me during the day, it's always a day changer to throw down a "your mom" response

Yeah, they're kinda funny....except for people like me. My mom passed away when I was 19. So anytime somebody who doesn't know my mom is dead cracks a joke about "your mom" I tell them I hope they feel like **** cause my mom is dead...

Ya I made one of those one day to a buddy I hadn't seen in a couple years and didn't realize his mom had recently died. Felt about an inch tall.

pholmann said:
Ya I made one of those one day to a buddy I hadn't seen in a couple years and didn't realize his mom had recently died. Felt about an inch tall.

Yep, that'll do it.