• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Beerj said:
I believe the term you are looking for is snowball. Though neither sounds too appetizing

Dammit, just fact checked you guys with Urban dictionary and its official neither sounds appetizing.

When kel Lawrence gets attacked by half the population of yellow jackets at stoney lonesome he is kind enough to strip down, wait on you to come back by to warn you about the ensuing danger, then chase you down a hill waving his clothes like magic mike being chased by a bunch of middle aged lonely housewives.
:****:

^No ****, give that man 1/2 a natty and "its gettin wild in here". We didnt know whether to look away or keep cheering him on.

I also found out that kel is "the way he is" because of lead paint

Re:

Hahahahaha... I felt bad for him getting stung so many times , had I known that was why he was stripping and waving his shirt in the air as we were coming down the hill , I would have not been cheering him on ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Re:

I quit eating lead paint weeks ago, maybe a month now. Secrets up, gonna be harder to find paint chips when I start back.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I'm standing here drinking beer in the garage and all these damn urbans keep driving by. I moved out here to get away from those people. :****:

Re:

tonybolton said:
Gated community life is tough.....our sympathies go out to you.
What the hell are you talking about? I'm being politicaly correct since I keep getting accused of being racist

Re:

TBItoy said:
The fact that you can see the people driving past your house would be a problem with me.
It's crazy. 11 years ago we would sit and wait on cars to pass and yell because we knew exactly who it was. Now we have a speed table and it's constant. I'm 10 miles from the nearest red light.

I hate when the urbans drive by. They always look so damn happy.
47c8b5bf1c0be18589b6436527cdd5b1.jpg

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Beerj said:
I hate when the urbans drive by. They always look so damn happy.
47c8b5bf1c0be18589b6436527cdd5b1.jpg
Haha damn Keith always driving up and down the road, head out the window, singing his Australian heart out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's no good man, this neighborhood really went to **** when they moved in. I'm not even sure that they work. KDawg is always just either rollin on dubz or chillin on his stoop, downin fordeez an slangin rock. :dunno:

Latest posts