• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

tonybolton said:
Host is black too.....jus sayin...

Host maybe black but he at minimum acts like level headed fella. I have been very impressed by his points of view on most things.

At least based on his public comments he seems like he doesnt suffer from the entitlement mentality that plagues urbans of all colors these days.

Re:

d_daffron said:
Host maybe black but he at minimum acts like level headed fella. I have been very impressed by his points of view on most things.

At least based on his public comments he seems like he doesnt suffer from the entitlement mentality that plagues urbans of all colors these days.
What do you mean colors?

Re: Random Thoughts

Hey now, it's not like I'm using them. I just found it interesting. Apparently, the Russians weren't too smart. The dogs were trained using russian tanks which ran on diesel. The Germans used gas engines so the dogs would tend to either head towards the Russians own tanks or get scared from the gunfire and run back towards their handler, blowing them up too.

Beerj said:
Hey now, it's not like I'm using them. I just found it interesting. Apparently, the Russians weren't too smart. The dogs were trained using russian tanks which ran on diesel. The Germans used gas engines so the dogs would tend to either head towards the Russians own tanks or get scared from the gunfire and run back towards their handler, blowing them up too.

You misunderstood. I was actually applauding the use of animals to save human life... I care very little about a bunch of dogs, cats, pets, or most human life in general to be honest. I know, I should be ashamed

muddinmetal said:
You misunderstood. I was actually applauding the use of animals to save human life... I care very little about a bunch of dogs, cats, pets, or most human life in general to be honest. I know, I should be ashamed
I was with you until the human part. Sicko ;D

muddinmetal said:
Nah man, I got you. My lack of participation was directed at the bleeding heart animal lovers. I probably wouldn't strap a bomb to one of my dogs but I agree that peoples lives are typically more valuable... typically.

Re:

So the movie Annabelle: Creation is a good movie.....but a flop as for an R rated horror flick. Seems like it's been forever since I've seen a new good R-rated horror movie.... uuuuggghhhhh

Maybe I'm as asshole. But I don't really like going to kids birthday parties

Kids parties are the worst unless they got a adult theme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
Kids parties are the worst unless they got a adult theme.

No adult anything here. All day affair a hour from home. Yay ::)

Random Thoughts

We usually sit around and shoot her **** about guns and wheelin and let the kids run and play, or jump in and play along side them

We didn't even sing happy birthday at my boys 2nd on Saturday

Maybe y'all need better friends ???

I've been to 2 in 2 weeks, both attended by this asshole kid from RJ's baseball team that I HATE. Yes, I HATE him. Like Hitler hated jews. Like Bernie hates capitalism. Like Jonathan Andrews hates ninjas. I HATE that kid. He's hyperactive, he's a **** puncher, he's a spitter, he's an asshole, and his sole directive is to ruin lives. I'm going to change his name for Google purposes, but his parents are contantly chasing him around while he's creating enemies saying, "Prick, no! Prick, put that down! Prick, be nice to the baby! Prick, we don't spit on people!" ...and they never put a hand on him. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if a Terminator came back from the future and killed him in order to save mankind. Hell, I'm about to.

5BrothersFabrication said:
I've been to 2 in 2 weeks, both attended by this asshole kid from RJ's baseball team that I HATE. Yes, I HATE him. Like Hitler hated jews. Like Bernie hates capitalism. Like Jonathan Andrews hates ninjas. I HATE that kid. He's hyperactive, he's a **** puncher, he's a spitter, he's an asshole, and his sole directive is to ruin lives. I'm going to change his name for Google purposes, but his parents are contantly chasing him around while he's creating enemies saying, "Prick, no! Prick, put that down! Prick, be nice to the baby! Prick, we don't spit on people!" ...and they never put a hand on him. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if a Terminator came back from the future and killed him in order to save mankind. Hell, I'm about to.

LOL, tell us how you really feel about the little entitle prick Mike, don't hold back! laughing1.

5BrothersFabrication said:

:rolf:

I think Mike just found a way to read my thoughts about most kids I'm around. LOL The best parents are the ones that don't acknowledge their child is a ****ing fat ass.

Tubarella or Fat Freddy ain't gonna "grow into their weight" if they're 11 years old and weigh 250lbs. I'm no pillar of the community and alota kids have some chubb on'em, but you know what I'm sayin'....

Wifes niece is a 14 year old 250lb(probably) kitchen grazer that "can't help her weight".....but has no problem depleting the stock of chicken nuggets at Mickey D's in all East Tenn. locations.

I can tell you right now when I was 14, I could eat my weight in fast food and still not be able to pinch an inch. Might've been because I was mowing yards, riding bicycles, climbing trees and running from **** that I was pissing off in the pasture!

And again....fat kids don't piss me off, it's the blatantly obese ones that do AND defend / ignore it.

Man I hate talking to someone who is cross eyed or lazy eyed or just whacked out eyes, it's hard to look a person in the eye when one is looking for rocks and one is hunting squirrels, damn what eye do I look at