• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Zjman said:
Man I hate talking to someone who is cross eyed or lazy eyed or just whacked out eyes, it's hard to look a person in the eye when one is looking for rocks and one is hunting squirrels, damn what eye do I look at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always look at the nose

Zjman said:
Man I hate talking to someone who is cross eyed or lazy eyed or just whacked out eyes, it's hard to look a person in the eye when one is looking for rocks and one is hunting squirrels, damn what eye do I look at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or a mole, or hair, or booger. I look like Stevie Wonder talking to them.

Re:

I refer to it as "atch ye, for ye" eyes. As in, one of them is looking AT you and the other one is looking FOR you. I'm uncomfortable with it as well.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Re:

tyldyl12 said:
I refer to it as "atch ye, for ye" eyes. As in, one of them is looking AT you and the other one is looking FOR you. I'm uncomfortable with it as well.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:
Wife's uncle has a glass eye, that sumbitch needs an alignment badly. It's always looking WAY off to the side, so I do a lot of nose looking.

I have a customer with messed up eyes, he named his company "Crooked Eye Concrete"

I just try to look at whichever eye is point in my general direction.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:
Damn....doesn't seem like a good name for a company. Be like "Leaksalot Plumbing".
Exactly what I thought lol. "Don't let that guy do yer concrete, it'll be a little off...."

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
Exactly what I thought lol. "Don't let that guy do yer concrete, it'll be a little off...."

He always says "3/4" high with the right eye and 3/4" low with the left....Dead nuts with them both"

My rant for the day, this stupid young dipshit that lives next door to me mowes his yard with the mowing deck all the way down and leaves a mess like this every week! Drives me crazy
f791c8fbac31be4dae2f353c5e3e5b18.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Re:

F having neighbors that close. I run my deck down to 1.5 inches to toss the grass out into the road because it pisses the old white haired neighbor off. Then, I raise it back to 3, go a few rounds and then back to 1.5 inches to recut the grass/sling it into the road.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

5BrothersFabrication said:
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:
Wife's uncle has a glass eye, that sumbitch needs an alignment badly. It's always looking WAY off to the side, so I do a lot of nose looking.

That's some funny ****. :rolf:
I know which uncle!

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
F having neighbors that close. I run my deck down to 1.5 inches to toss the grass out into the road because it pisses the old white haired neighbor off. Then, I raise it back to 3, go a few rounds and then back to 1.5 inches to recut the grass/sling it into the road.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

We may be related! I like to mess with the one neighbor that watches us when we are near the pond. She called the police on one of the other neighbors for weed eating our right of way, it wasn't even her property.

zukimaster said:
My rant for the day, this stupid young dipshit that lives next door to me mowes his yard with the mowing deck all the way down and leaves a mess like this every week! Drives me crazy
f791c8fbac31be4dae2f353c5e3e5b18.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Makin clumps, I wish I was yer neighbor....

b3de761d8093d0b922c951e3d2223d45.jpg

Latest posts