• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Where's Kel? Counting all the money from new years and the ball games? :drinkers:

He knocked up the ol'lady 8.5 months ago...
Poor SOB is probably getting verbally abused as we speak.

Haven't drank in 19 days and it feels pretty damn good. I have soooo much more energy. Drank pretty hard for 19 years, last 10 years were really hard drinking. There are times where a cold Budweiser sounds awesome though.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Eddyj said:
He knocked up the ol€™lady 8.5 months ago...
Poor SOB is probably getting verbally abused as we speak.
Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

tonybolton said:
Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

I thought he was up North picking up free parts. (I'm going to hell now) :stir:

ADMINISTRATOR

AllGoNoShow said:
Haven't drank in 19 days and it feels pretty damn good. I have soooo much more energy. Drank pretty hard for 19 years, last 10 years were really hard drinking. There are times where a cold Budweiser sounds awesome though.

I used to do that every couple of years, quit for a couple of months or a year. I'll probably do it again next year. I have a lot of work planned for the rig next winter and being dried out helps me think straight and keeps me motivated.

Buncha boooowl-sheet!! DRINK TO LIVE, LIVE TO DRINK!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!

I suppose I've been fortunate to not get hit by the alcohol/beer addiction. I'll social drink, and drink on trails but I've just never had the urge to just kill beers/shots/alcohol when there's nothing else going on.

Dad was a hard liquor person and maybe that is what's keeping me grounded.

AllGoNoShow said:
No longer sedated huh. Kidding, good for you man. I drink about half as much as I used to and rarely actually get drunk anymore. Where I used to drink 20 on a Saturday night, It's usually 6 or 8 now. Or if we are having a gathering of friends, I might stretch it to 10 or 12. I don't drink any during the week except for the occasional 1 or 2 after a long work day, but I'm starting to shy away from even that. Sometimes I can drink one beer during the week and wake up feeling worse than if I had drank 6 that night. I don't drink on weekends that we have the stepson either.

Hang in there, if you aren't capable of drinking in moderation, it's probably best to just quit it all. Good luck to you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
No longer sedated huh. Kidding, good for you man. I drink about half as much as I used to and rarely actually get drunk anymore. Where I used to drink 20 on a Saturday night, It's usually 6 or 8 now. Or if we are having a gathering of friends, I might stretch it to 10 or 12. I don't drink any during the week except for the occasional 1 or 2 after a long work day, but I'm starting to shy away from even that. Sometimes I can drink one beer during the week and wake up feeling worse than if I had drank 6 that night. I don't drink on weekends that we have the stepson either.

Hang in there, if you aren't capable of drinking in moderation, it's probably best to just quit it all. Good luck to you.

Thanks man.

Here in north Alabama Monday, it was low 30's and freezing rain, today it was almost 70, tomorrow there is a winter storm warning.

zukimaster said:
Here in north Alabama Monday, it was low 30's and freezing rain, today it was almost 70, tomorrow there is a winter storm warning.
Thought the same thing. Rode my motorcycle to work yesterday, rode home in light rain last night at 10:30pm and wasn't the least bit cold. Monday morning, all our vehicles were covered in ice 1/4" thick. Crazy ****.

grcthird said:
So if you can't put metal in the microwave, why is the inside of the microwave made of metal? ???

If loctite stops thing from unscrewing, how come you can unscrew the top off the bottle?

poolman said:
If you put WD-40 on a mouse will it still squeak?????
Idk, wonder if it will work on my fake foot... It is currently squeaking and just made an appointment to get it seen about Tuesday. Sounds like a catfish grunting every time I take a step. Lol