• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:
LOL...because there is no Loctite ON the threads. LMAO
Unless there is loctite on the threads in which case you try to unscrew the lid and snap the top of the bottle off while spilling loctite all over your hands, workbench and shirt...not that its happened to me or anything, last night... in the garage...after a twelve hour day. Dang.

tonybolton said:
LOL...because there is no Loctite ON the threads. LMAO

I use the wifes old fingernail polish. She will use half a bottle then decides she doesnt like it and goes after another color. No use letting it go to waste.

You ever do something so stupid it takes you by complete surprise? I mean leave you dumbfounded that you din't figured that?

Been working on the some brackets to hang my transfer cases from for a couple of weeks......Got everything made and tacked into place......Then go to to remove the whole assy to weld.....And the can't remove the bolts cause their to long and hit a tube.....I'm not talking by by a 1/8", I'm talking 4-1/2" to long.

grcthird said:
So if you can't put metal in the microwave, why is the inside of the microwave made of metal? ???
Last micrawave i bought came with a metal rack inside. I took it out and threw it away. Figured it was some trick the man was pulling to knock back the numbers of us gun toting meat eating white folks.

You know how I can tell when someone at work comes in in a bad mood? They bitch about the toilet paper holder mounted too low in the stall.

My God.... uuughhh...

tonybolton said:
You know how I can tell when someone at work comes in in a bad mood? They bitch about the toilet paper holder mounted too low in the stall.

My God.... uuughhh...

Just go remove it, the paper too.

tonybolton said:

My God.... uuughhh...
. This is a very serious issue, some of those dispensers are damn near touching the toilet, not to mention how low they are, I'm not normal size and I half the time gotta sit side ways and when I bend over to get toilet paper the damn auto flush goes off and washes my undercarriage, I'm about to start kicking em off the wall

Gotta learn to drape a piece of toilet paper over the sensor to keep this from happening

Zjman said:
. This is a very serious issue, some of those dispensers are damn near touching the toilet, not to mention how low they are, I'm not normal size and I half the time gotta sit side ways and when I bend over to get toilet paper the damn auto flush goes off and washes my undercarriage, I'm about to start kicking em off the wall

Might be a Bidet :dunno: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR