• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

These big General Contractor companies can build some really cool big ass **** these days but they put zero thought into how to get all the trucks they'll need to supply that job in and out.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Totally understand, it's certainly not done with narcissistic intent. I enjoy looking at pics that others share when they are out doing whatever, so I contribute too....I always was the kid that enjoyed the books with pictures more than the reading....I've been a picture whore my entire time here.

But it's apparent everyone isn't like me, so I will try to refrain from posting random pics in a random pic thread...because that would just be dumb.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

molaugh molaugh molaugh most of us not all(tony) would rather look at pic's of :cougar: or flashemifyougotem! What ever floats your boat have at it! Am older than you but I get people your age and younger are big in pics and Facebook etc. Dont take it personal :dblthumb:

onepieceatatime said:
These big General Contractor companies can build some really cool big ass **** these days but they put zero thought into how to get all the trucks they'll need to supply that job in and out.

Yes sir it must cost too much money to hire somebody with common sense. It's amazing how these Huge companies run and become so rich

tonybolton said:
Rick was a bouncer. Shot 3 people. Killed a man. Been stabbed once.

Rick weighs about 120lbs with steel toe boots on.

You better watch your back around this outlaw.....

ForMud said:
You better watch your back around this outlaw.....

Rick is loading / unloading trucks. The drivers are calling him PaintDry.

This jus in...he's had his finger cut off with a chainsaw....he sewed it back it on but it hurts when it gets cold now.

tonybolton said:
Rick was a bouncer. Shot 3 people. Killed a man. Been stabbed once.

Rick weighs about 120lbs with steel toe boots on.

Better give rick/Mike that coat now. So you're not next. Probably wouldn't hurt to be nice seeing how he's already shot three people. Are you taking him to windrock tomorrow it's supposed be nice? Let him drive your jeep/buggy killer and he might get those trucks unloaded three times as faster

Rick just gave me a lesson on Sweeper Scrubber battery maintenance. Claimed mine is not running optimal capacity. He used to run a concrete refinishing business. I told Rick it was a 17 year old hand me down from a building that shut down about 4 years ago and that as long as it would charge up, suck pieces of wood up....it's earning its keep.

JD...
30e141a466d547d4554e79b5a9e04591.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Eddyj said:
JD...
30e141a466d547d4554e79b5a9e04591.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that thing supposed to be giving him 2 thumbs up or insinuating about something else?

Rick needs a thread and some video or a pic so we can see what this dude looks like.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

ranger11 said:
Rick needs a thread and some video or a pic so we can see what this dude looks like.

That sounds like a recipe for the eventual firing of Mr. Bolton for Rick's defamation. Lol

Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
That sounds like a recipe for the eventual firing of Mr. Bolton for Rick's defamation. Lol

I'm very aware of that. But still worth it.

He's comin along....a lil coaching.....a few more responsibilities.....accountability.

I try my best to give the associates the tools they need to succeed.

Latest posts