• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:
We had an issue with a mis-delivered trailer. We had unloaded the trailer and staged on our dock....all of it. Get an email 45 minutes later stating the trailer was supposed to be delivered to our other facility across the interstate.

Driver returns to facility. I ask Rick to re-load the trailer...the same trailer that delivered it. 30min later, Rick states it wont all fit.

Rick states he loaded trucks for 10 years. :)

I'm on Ricks side on this......It's like when you did a hole and put the dirt back, there's always dirt left over.

LMAO! I woulda been speechless if you used that analogy on me for why the stuff wasn't fittin'! LOL It's really hard to catch me off guard with no comment.

For example....associate at worked asked me, "What do you think about a female that has multiple personalities and THOSE personalities have multiple personalities?"

I replied with; "Teamwork!"

Together
Everyone
Achieves
More

:)

tonybolton said:
Does it freak anyone else out that Reba McEntire is KFC spokesperson in the Colonel's uniform?

So stupid, who at KFC said that was a good idea??? :wtflol:

Oh yea, we got to be politically correct now! Got to have a woman in there, and before long, I'm sure they will use a black person. I noticed this awhile back watching tv, most commercials now that has a family in them, will almost always be mixed, black man, white woman or vice versa.

JJ Da Boss from Memphis street outlaws been up there in Tony Boltons neck of the woods, his chassis shop is in Maryville.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

zukimaster said:
JJ Da Boss from Memphis street outlaws been up there in Tony Boltons neck of the woods, his chassis shop is in Maryville.
Who you think supplies the aluminium for those motors. ;) Can divin' payin off!

poolman said:
So stupid, who at KFC said that was a good idea??? :wtflol:

What's that old saying... "Any attention is good attention" If they get people talking about their product it's a good thing.

ForMud said:
What's that old saying... "Any attention is good attention" If they get people talking about their product it's a good thing.

I guess your right.

Latest posts