• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Eddyj said:
I seen one of those square bodied s10 blazers the other day and thought damn I haven't seen one of those in a while. I'm now looking for a Z24 cavalier and a splash ramger

The cavalier convertible!

There's a black and silver Z24 not far from my house. Had one just like it in high school, kinda makes me wanna go see if they wanna sell it cheap and make it my DD.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Eddyj said:
Omg he is getting older?!? He has so much trouble getting in and out of his rig already..
Thats because im fat not old.

P said:
Only ugly bitches were born 2/27... noted :flipoff1:

I can take what you think and a dollar and pick up a bottle of water at the store.

THORN IN THE ADMINISTRATORS ASS

He's pretty far gone already.... I don't Know how much damage we can do that he hasn't inflicted upon himself

Eddyj said:
I seen one of those square bodied s10 blazers the other day and thought damn I haven't seen one of those in a while. I'm now looking for a Z24 cavalier and a splash ramger

Guy I work with has an old square body S10 Blazer and a teal green Beretta :****:

I couldn't believe it when I seen him start driving it into work after the Blazer died......it's the 1st Beretta ive seen in a long time.

We jumped a Chevy Celebrity often.

A 2 door S10 blazer with a wicked LS would be a heck of a sleeper

Eddyj said:
He's pretty far gone already.... I don't Know how much damage we can do that he hasn't inflicted upon himself

Dont be hatin cuz Im over 40 n still good lookin son flashemifyougotem

tonybolton said:
Anybody remember the old Chevy Corsica's? My God...I beat the hell out of a few of those.

We had a guy that worked here with 400k miles on it. He drove it everyday until he retired in 2015 or 16

Those Corsica's were the most bland cars I've ever seen but by god they were tough! They had a HEEEEELLUVA E-brake on them! You could be goin' 60mph and yank that SOB up and it'd dead lock'em down!! LMAO!!