• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

If putting a lightbar and a reverse leveling kit on a 05 z71 is considered a built truck on craigslist then ill consider your junkyard ls with a cam and a tune is a built engine.

if needed I can throw in a half f-ed chicken

images

84mallcrawl said:
i tried feeding it some lead the other day, does that count?

Of course it counts. That's what ALL cats should eat!!!!

84mallcrawl said:
if needed I can throw in a half f-ed chicken

images

If you'll finish off the other 1/2 and let me keep the shift knob, right front shock and back 4 lug nuts we can talk! :)

Quote of the night from our future treasurer at the Pheasants Forever Banquet last night while counting up how much money we made.

Lady #1
How much do you have in $10 bills?

Lady #2 ( future treasurer)
I don't know! I was just counting how many I had, I wasn't adding them all up!

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno
By the time I could pick my jaw up off the floor to ask her how many she counted and teach her some basic math skills she was so busy explaining to the other lady that she was just counting and not adding that she forgot how many she counted and would need to start over. This was a TonyB stack of bills btw so it was gonna take her awhile to recount.

Re:

Sure am glad I didn't buy tires for my truck yet...laptop crashed out and just had to buy a new one - $660. Fawk! Gotta have it for school. Man that burns me up. Only 3 yrs old, Lenovo loaded with decent specs, i5 intel broadwell processor, 8gb ram, 500gb hdd, etc. Tried to get on it Friday morning and it wouldn't load webpage or open anything, everything kept saying not responding. Then something popped up and said maintenance repair or something like that, then it ended up turning off and when I turned it back on, it just went to the Lenovo splash screen and wouldn't do anything else. Let a coworker look at it today and said he thought motherboard was fried. $540 down the drain on that one. Maybe this new HP will last longer than 3 fawking years. Such bullshit. Hadn't had a single issue out of that Lenovo til this.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:

When I was a teacher, it seemed like Lenovo was the go-to laptop initially. Then when it shits the bed with important **** on it TWICE, and you finally ask, "Ya got anything else?"

"Oh, here's a Dell... or HP, or an apple."

It was like a nerd version of the scene from Dumb and Dumber, "You've had better laptops this whole time???"

I think it's all a crap-shoot anymore with electronics. I generally see them as "wear items" like brake pads. I remember my mom and dad having a huge ass(physically big, not screen size) TV for like 20-25 years. Avocado green washer dryer for 40 years....house HVAC still the same unit that was built with the house in the 60's.

Re:

Last HP I had sucked, but it was low grade unit from walmart. My work laptop is a HP and it's been great. The one I ordered should be a good one for awhile. Guess I'm gonna have to get used ti windows 10, my other ran 8.1. Almost went with one that had a SSD instead of HDD, but those pc's were a little on the higher side.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Sure am glad I didn't buy tires for my truck yet...laptop crashed out and just had to buy a new one - $660. Fawk! Gotta have it for school. Man that burns me up. Only 3 yrs old, Lenovo loaded with decent specs, i5 intel broadwell processor, 8gb ram, 500gb hdd, etc. Tried to get on it Friday morning and it wouldn't load webpage or open anything, everything kept saying not responding. Then something popped up and said maintenance repair or something like that, then it ended up turning off and when I turned it back on, it just went to the Lenovo splash screen and wouldn't do anything else. Let a coworker look at it today and said he thought motherboard was fried. $540 down the drain on that one. Maybe this new HP will last longer than 3 fawking years. Such bullshit. Hadn't had a single issue out of that Lenovo til this.

My used macbook air (built in 09, bought for $500 in 2011) is still kicking ass to this day.
I always said I'll replace it with another one only when it dies. Still waiting.

Re:

Jd, what internet package are you using on your online classes. I am looking at online classes and thinking about using my cell phone plan, since it unlimited.
What is your thoughts

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I wish I had time to take a pic, I was traveling west on I-24 this morning, there was an accident on the east bound side. traffic was backed up for miles. This Fawker decided he was not going to wait in traffic and tried to do a U-turn......... Yep, he forgot about the 10+ inches of rain we have received the past couple weeks, sank to the frame, 4 wheel drive and all. :rolf:

Latest posts