• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Your Guy's immune system's must be amazing...
Soon as I put that crap in my mouth my body rejects it

#eatpiecesofshitlikeyouforbreakfast :****:

tonybolton said:
How can you not like subway? It's just deli meat..... and lots of bread if you don't get the flatbread
Didnt say i didnt like it my stomach doesnt.

And arbys. I cant get out of the parking lot at that place

tonybolton said:
How can you not like subway? It's just deli meat..... and lots of bread if you don't get the flatbread

I can't stand subway. I'll go the Speedway gas station and get the same sub, a drink, and a bigger bag of chips for 1/2 the price of subway.

jeeptj99 said:
I can't stand subway. I'll go the Speedway gas station and get the same sub, a drink, and a bigger bag of chips for 1/2 the price of subway.

Same here, but Weigles is closer to me. They make a good Pizza(6$) and Panini sandwiches(2 for 5$).

Subway hack, pizza subs are awesome....but if you get the spicy italian, it's pretty much the same **** plus you get salami on top of the pepperoni, and tell em to add a little pizza sauce (no extra charge), and the sub (footlong) is like $2+ cheaper.....unless they changed price and fixed that loophole. Ain't ate there in a while.

Remington filed for bankruptcy. Of course media is already spinning the story linking it to the marches and school shootings. ****, if anything, all that increases gun grabbing. I think it's just a failed direction of the company. They make good shotguns, I'm a Remington fan regarding shotguns, but I never hear anyone say man I want a Remington hangun or rifle. Compete or sink, they have been sinking.

They been talking about filing for a while. The Remington 700 is one of if not the most popular deer and sniper rifle.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

They filed Chapter 11, so they are still in business, and will restructure and probably come back on the scene even stronger.

There have also built a **** ton of Bushmasters, so I would add that to the Shotguns and 700's.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

mdo817 said:
They filed Chapter 11, so they are still in business, and will restructure and probably come back on the scene even stronger.

There have also built a **** ton of Bushmasters, so I would add that to the Shotguns and 700's.
Yeah I didn't know DPMS and Panther was one of their brands either.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Remington was bought out by a large financial investment group years ago (along with a bunch of other gun brands under one umbrella), and in standard large corporate investment firm fashion, they tried to milk the company for everything it was worth by exploiting the names in marketing, all the while cheapening and diluting the brand in the name of "value", cutting corners in manufacturing and quality, and generally just being a shitty company.

Now they have "run it into the ground" .....extracted all the value out and maxed out as much credit as they could muster.... so they will "restructure" and another large corporate investment group will swoop in and "save the company" by acquiring it for pennies on the dollar and it will "magically" become profitable again.

:****:

Latest posts