• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

5BrothersFabrication said:
All it is is a:

"Reminder to local politicians, this is what you can do when the people don't know the law or have the arms to fight back."

Besides, there's probably only 3 people in that sea of pussies with ARs. They'll most likely be typical libtard state pussies and surrender them without a peep.

Crime free upper /upper middle class neighbor... probably plenty of high dollar over unders and bolt guns, most will move their range toys to their "country house"

Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricks states he has Alzheimer's

He was asked to transfer product from a small crate storage device to a large crate storage device. He transferred product from a small crate to an identical small crate. 10 crates worth.

tonybolton said:
Ricks states he has Alzheimer's

He was asked to transfer product from a small crate storage device to a large crate storage device. He transferred product from a small crate to an identical small crate. 10 crates worth.

We need a weekly YouTube series on Rick. Just interview him every week. Just 5 minutes worth.

I figure this would be something rick would do.
b4c29d7ccdeb09465361838803bff624.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Oh for ****s sake....

Rick just got his first Smartphone and everyone here said I could help.

He asked me "how do you type on it when there is no keyboard?"

Uuuggghhhhh....

TacomaJD said:
What about those cocksuckers in Deerfield, IN banning assault weapons and mags with capacity over 10 rds....says residents have until June to get rid of any they possess or be fined anywhere between $250 and $1000 per day until compliance is met. What a ****ing crock of ****. Stuff like that sets a national precedent and other retard cities are sure to follow suit.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
It violates Illinois's own state law. Public Act 098-0063, their Firearm Concelaed Carry Act includes preemption law, specifically:

This law restricts any political subdivision of the state's ability to create firearm restrictions of their own that are not identical in both restriction and penalty to the state's laws."

It will only take one citizen of that community to file and the state will strike it down. This bullshit is a non-starter that local politicans are using as campaign material for local elections this fall. "See, see, I tried to pass common sense gun legislation but the state told me no!"

Beerj said:
It violates Illinois's own state law. Public Act 098-0063, their Firearm Concelaed Carry Act includes preemption law, specifically:

This law restricts any political subdivision of the state's ability to create firearm restrictions of their own that are not identical in both restriction and penalty to the state's laws."

It will only take one citizen of that community to file and the state will strike it down. This bullshit is a non-starter that local politicans are using as campaign material for local elections this fall. "See, see, I tried to pass common sense gun legislation but the state told me no!"

Kinda same as states legalizing mary jane but still being federally illegal. Nobody wants to play by the rules anymore. molaugh

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
Kinda same as states legalizing mary jane but still being federally illegal. Nobody wants to play by the rules anymore. molaugh
The state's are playing by the rules on that one, the feds aren't. The federal government has no right to make drug laws.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
One is an inherent right of a human as stated at teh beginning of the bill of rights. The other is a crony capitalist law passed 100ish years ago by corruption and misinformation

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

blacksheep10 said:
One is an inherent right of a human as stated at teh beginning of the bill of rights. The other is a crony capitalist law passed 100ish years ago by corruption and misinformation
And at the end of the bill of rights the 10th amendment gives any and all rights not giving to the federal government in the Constitution to the states or the people and nowhere in the Constitution does it gives the feds the power to make drug laws.

That was my point about why states are fine to ignore federal Marijuna laws.

Re:

Bought a sixxer of Corona tonight and they are nearly skunked. Dammit, nothing worse than a flat, semi skunky smelling waste of a beer. Fawk.

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Bought a sixxer of Corona tonight and they are nearly skunked. Dammit, nothing worse than a flat, semi skunky smelling waste of a beer. Fawk.

Sounds like you need more Mexicans in your hood. Cerveza gets drank too fast around here to get skunked.

Re: Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Sounds like you need more Mexicans in your hood. Cerveza gets drank too fast around here to get skunked.

And from walmart of all places. Bought some last week that was fresh as fawk. Damn tempted to carry these other 4 back and ask for a refund. Haha. Probably just chunk em and buy more.