• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

There's not enough curse words in any language to describe how much I hate this time of the year. Fawking pollen bullshit, itchy ass eyes, nose running, jeezus balls I hate it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: Random Thoughts

I wonder if Native Americans whined like little bitches and cried for their Claritin during the spring?

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

LightBnDr said:
I wonder if Native Americans whined like little bitches and cried for their Claritin during the spring?
I'm gonna see how long I can make it without taking anything this year...but my god, it's like total assault on my whole head. I can deal with the runny nose and even the sneezing every 30 min, but the chronic itchy eyes just absolutely ruins whatever I am doing at that moment...

If doctors came out with some sort of vaccine and said "This vaccine will cure all of your seasonal allergies for good forever, but it will take exactly 5 years off your lifespan." I'd probably consider it. Lol

It bothers me so bad it makes me mad. Like I'm a tough motherfucker, but this little yellow stuff floating around is whipping my ass and I can't do a damn thing about it....

Re:

Regarding the native american reference, the ole lady has a lot of indian in her and doesn't seem to be bothered by the pollen. Lol

This is the best stuff for your eyes and allergies. You will thank me later
11eaf1507d8130a66f37745c141f77d1.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Yeah I think there was a chick on naked and afraid that tapped out because her allergies were killing her on day 2

She only had one leg though so I understood why she couldn't just tough it out

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

zukimaster said:
This is the best stuff for your eyes and allergies. You will thank me later
11eaf1507d8130a66f37745c141f77d1.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Couldn't find that one exactly, but got the closest thing. And some Xyzal while I was at it. Never been one for eye drops but I'm desperate.

8d737079e7d0684fe553ef676343feab.jpg

17a2b35b6247630c8152237e371f205f.jpg

Have to get up and go to drill tomorrow morning and I have zero ****s to give maybe after these next 6 Keystone's I'll be more motivated. I also got warned that the company is going to be forcing us next week on overtime so I'll probably be working 12-hour days for the ol choo choo factory which is cool because I like their money

I may be wrong, and go to hell for this comment, and it's a terrible thing, but this 16 year old kid that died Tuesday in Ohio while reaching over the back seat in his Honda van and it flipped over. And trapped him, he was able to call 911 twice, but he died before that could get to him, but damn! How weak today's kids have become, I mean, 16, and can't get out of the floor from under a seat?

zukimaster said:
I may be wrong, and go to hell for this comment, and it's a terrible thing, but this 16 year old kid that died Tuesday in Ohio while reaching over the back seat in his Honda van and it flipped over. And trapped him, he was able to call 911 twice, but he died before that could get to him, but damn! How weak today's kids have become, I mean, 16, and can't get out of the floor from under a seat?

Didn't know anything about it, but just read it and it said somehow the seat flipped over and pinned him in where he couldn't hardly breathe and he said "hey Siri (sp?) call 911", so he voice activated it, because he couldn't reach the phone with his arms. But that is some crazy **** to get yourself trapped so good in a perfectly good parked minivan where you just ****ing die. Holy ****.

Re:

Holy ****, yall see where that gay rights lawyer burnt himself to death with gasoline to prove a point on how we are killing the planet with fossil fuels?! What in the actual ****! Damn! Looney tune wackjob right there. Just glad he killed himself instead of others.

Extra crispy fag....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/15/david-buckel-prominent-gay-rights-lawyer-burns-himself-to-death-in-new-york-to-protest-global-warming.html