• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

money_pit_yj said:
On a slightly grosser note, what possesses someone not to clean up the bathroom after they have an Oring let go and miss the toilet? :dunno:

Today there was a drive-in customer that went and blew up our shitter. Like shite and t.p. all the way up to the seat. I told our service coordinator to add a $100 shitter cleanup fee to an already $1500 bill, he can either pay it, or he can fix it and we'll take it off. :gtfo:

To beat it all, the guy is Cuban so no telling what kind of **** he eats.

Re: Re:

jpony645 said:
I have one. Just stupid that it's needed. A/C man has been out every day for the past 2 or 3 weeks. At one point, it was 89 degrees in my office. WTF?
The Paul Bunyan's on here will be laughing at us office folk for talk like this....I can already hear'em.

Our office AC goes out it seems once a year. It really pegs out my Give-a-****'ometer when I hafta sit there and analyze spreadsheet numbers, project coordination and labor in that humid ****

Re: Re:

tonybolton said:
The Paul Bunyan's on here will be laughing at us office folk for talk like this....I can already hear'em.

Our office AC goes out it seems once a year. It really pegs out my Give-a-****'ometer when I hafta sit there and analyze spreadsheet numbers, project coordination and labor in that humid ****

What's worse, no air or a crappy laid out spreadsheet?

Re: Random Thoughts

Why is it when every dam time I try to buy something from some pecker head online , they will always answer every question until I commit to buy the item then they won't ever respond back. SOB that aggravates the hell out of me.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

June dog said:
Why is it when every dam time I try to buy something from some pecker head online , they will always answer every question until I commit to buy the item then they won't ever respond back. SOB that aggravates the hell out of me.
Buy some of my stuff!

Promise I'll take yer money

TacomaJD said:
Whatcha in school for?

Logistics/ Supply Chain Management

If all goes as planned, I will finish up next May.

May start the grad. program for LSM Fall '17. They just started offering it this year.

smbroady82 said:

May start the grad. program for LSM Fall '17. They just started offering it this year.

UAH? Cool!

TacomaJD said:
UAH? Cool!

Athens State University

A lot cheaper. I can take classes on RSA or online. The classes are all adults with jobs instead of a classroom full of 300 18 year olds. There are usually only 5-10 of us in a class and the teachers know we all work so they don't keep us all night.

I went to UAH right out of H.S. for about a year, wasn't ready for school yet.

LightBnDr said:
I honestly was hoping my comments would spur some other input. In no way am I saying that the acts committed against another human were good or justified. Not at all seriously.

I was just trying to keep in perspective that in Hitlers time and where he grew up, if your were not Jewish you couldn't own a general store, a meat market, a jewelry shop, a bank. You name it. If you weren't a Jew, ain't happenin. To be a Jew you are born a Jew plain and simple. So to me those things are very important as well as how disgusting his actions were toward them.

So really I'm curious what details they focus on in public school?
Not just that, but Germany was reeling and almost destroyed after WWI. The Jewish and current government were the only ones that seemed to be doing well afterwards.

Depression was so overwhelming that the Jewish were an easy target at all that was wrong.

smbroady82 said:

The working for UPS joke did not go over well on this guy :****: