• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Beerj said:
They were talking to some folks on the radio that had clown phobias. Not surprisingly, most could be traced back to seeing "IT" when they were kids. Sounds like the new Pennywise is slightly more creepy looking too.
It's ****in creepy....a couple "jump scsres" and "strobe scenes" got me sayin holy ****. Takes alot to scare me at the movies...

Re: Random Thoughts

Oh...and of course the 14-16 whore patrol was out in full force with their tits and ass hanging out. Of course they were accompanied by their 65lb toothpick manbun wearing masculine boyfriends ....in flip flops and skinny jeans. :(

tonybolton said:
Oh...and of course the 14-16 whore patrol was out in full force with their tits and ass hanging out. Of course they were accompanied by their 65lb toothpick manbun wearing masculine boyfriends ....in flip flops and skinny jeans. :(
Dear Lord its 12-16 around here. No idea how they get out of the house at 13 years old with shorts that show half their ass. Girls seem to be maturing much earlier these days and its disturbing. Coming from a guy with a 17 year old daughter. Mine wears clothes though

tonybolton said:

Last real "altercation" I got in was at the movies. A bunch of the Truck rice crowd was parked in the middle of the row I was parked on and I wasn't backing up so I honked. All 6 of these little pecker heads got out and started walking over to me. The guys I was with are both SWAT officers so they hopped out and we had a nice long discussion about how they should respect their elders and getting beat down to Florida Georgia line soundtrack was not going help them get any street credit. I was fine til the 2 oldest ones told me "Look here Pops, we are effing gangsters so you need to back the &%$& up and go back home". I did not respond with any sort of grace or in a way that screamed "hey I am a deacon, and I preach some too........" :rolf: :rolf: They moved their trucks, and apologized.

money_pit_yj said:
Last real "altercation" I got in was at the movies. A bunch of the Truck rice crowd was parked in the middle of the row I was parked on and I wasn't backing up so I honked. All 6 of these little pecker heads got out and started walking over to me. The guys I was with are both SWAT officers so they hopped out and we had a nice long discussion about how they should respect their elders and getting beat down to Florida Georgia line soundtrack was not going help them get any street credit. I was fine til the 2 oldest ones told me "Look here Pops, we are effing gangsters so you need to back the &%$& up and go back home". I did not respond with any sort of grace or in a way that screamed "hey I am a deacon, and I preach some too........" :rolf: :rolf: They moved their trucks, and apologized.

Does anyone make "I love Jesus but I will beat your @ss" tshirts?

They should

Very little makes me mad but these three do it every time:
1. Threaten or disrespect my wife or kids
2. Pick on a lesser individual or disabled person
3. Man hit a woman

Im not sure why those kids made me so mad, but they did and it was funnay.

Everybody has their trigger. My pastor is the same age as I am and is extremely competitive. I have seen him about get thrown out of basketball games for playing so rough. He retired from church league basketball :rolf: :rolf:

Back two Christmases ago I went with my mom to sams to help her get stuff together for the big dinner and we were walking out to her car after shopping and a dude almost hit her backing out of the parking spot. He actually hit the shopping cart, well dude decides to get out of the car and calls my mom a "a stupid fat bitch". Holy **** I've never had anger like that in my life. I was ready to freaking fight. luckily dude got back in his car before I could hands on him.

jeeptj99 said:
Back two Christmases ago I went with my mom to sams to help her get stuff together for the big dinner and we were walking out to her car after shopping and a dude almost hit her backing out of the parking spot. He actually hit the shopping cart, well dude decides to get out of the car and calls my mom a "a stupid fat bitch". Holy **** I've never had anger like that in my life. I was ready to freaking fight. luckily dude got back in his car before I could hands on him.
I woulda been inside old boys car slapping the piss outta him, hell I went through a guys passenger window one day for flipping me off at a red light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So last week we go to this place in Knoxville that's new called main event, it's like a big ass Dave & Buster's with bowling. We went with a couple and their kids who played hockey with RJ. They are The Smashing Pumpkins hippie type people, probably never been in a fight or anything. There was a bunch of preppy type 16-17-18 year old teenagers on the lane next to us throwing two balls at a time and hitting the gate, throwing the ball way up high and letting it slam down on the lane, flipping birds, cussing, just generally making an ass out of themselves. Misty can usually tell when I'm about to blow my top, she was trying to call me down, which just made me even more pissed off. I finally had enough of that ****, walked over there and performed the perfect drill sergeant knife hand and in my best Billy Mays voice screamed, "KNOCK THAT **** OFF OR I WILL ****ING EXECUTE YOU. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" -turn to the others- "DO YOU ****ING UNDERSTAND?" Nothing but yes sirs and pants shitting. The look of shock on hippie mom's face was worth the price of admission in that expensive ass place. I was praying to God harder than I've ever prayed to give them the balls to try and jump me. The 7 or 8 on 1 would have been a fair fight.

Zjman said:
I woulda been inside old boys car slapping the piss outta him, hell I went through a guys passenger window one day for flipping me off at a red light

Must have been a big passenger window, or you were wearing his car as a pendant for the rest of the day.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

money_pit_yj said:
Must have been a big passenger window, or you were wearing his car as a pendant for the rest of the day.
He probably just put that giant bear paw he calls a hand through the damn window. His hands make a 24oz beer look like he's holding one of them little energy drinks.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Zjman said:

I wanted to. I tried punching his window out, kicked the side of the car putting a giant dent in his door and everything. Mom was screaming at me was the only reason I stopped. She basically did the ear snatch and drug me away.

I am embarrassed to admit how many times I have yelled at, stared down, and dared entire groups of people. I can't stand people thinking actions have no consequences

onepieceatatime said:
He probably just put that giant bear paw he calls a hand through the damn window. His hands make a 24oz beer look like he's holding one of them little energy drinks.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
money_pit_yj said:
Only my chest up fit lol but I did have my finger on his nose screaming at him lol. I really don't think I'm that big, come from a big family. Here's me and my brother. He's about 300 lbs and 6'7"
f09c717a8061e490d76dd4d17852567c.jpg

It's unfortunate, but I am beginning to be able justify 5 extra dollars per ticket for reserved seating movie theaters. Keeps the Riff Raff out and I can pick where I want to sit so I don't hafta get there an hour / hour half before the movie starts which forces me to watch TWO HOURS of commercials/previews.

I've found that generally if a movie start time is 7pm, they actually start showing the movie at 7:20 to 7:30.

I will also NOT be buying bottled beer there at 6$ per bottle. lol

tonybolton said:
I wouldn't fuk-wit-cha........or at least have a straight shot at a VERY close EXIT banked. :)
We will be in your back yard playing in less than 2 weeks. Hope you can ride with us