• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

ForMud said:
Prices should go up some but come back down quickly. Remember it's the end of the summer, usage is lower....................I hope I'm right.

Sorry you got that wrong prices will go up quickly and come back down real slow.
Have to milk it as long as they can.

My woman text me all pissed off at a female cop for ticketing her for 38 in a 25. Said she didn't see her and was hiding in cemetery and trapped her. Wtflol Wimmins I swear!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

I like sitting in the shitter at work and hear one of the folks leave a neighboring stall and walk straight out the door without washing their hands....nasty old ****s.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I like sitting in the shitter at work and hear one of the folks leave a neighboring stall and walk straight out the door without washing their hands....nasty old ****s.

I never wash my hands and I will be hugging you next time I see you loller.gif

Re:

TacomaJD said:

I'll straight up call someone out on it. I can't stand that nasty ****. Call me a **** or whatever but I will straight up call you out in front of everyone in the damn office if you walk out of the bathroom without washing your hands.

Re:

My in-laws made me pot cookies and delivered them to the bluegrass festival since I'm on vacation long enough to not worry about drug testing. Please keep me in your prayers as Im an edible virgin and I suspect this could be a wild ride.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hmmm....jungle fever at Hooters today....
db62db824355eccf76ee50226508f1d7.jpg

tonybolton said:
I'm not a fan of hardly any black chicks but this one was like a mix or something she had it going on in the ass Department that's for sure

Picsoritdidnthappen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

She must have had a mid shift because some little skinny toothpick blonde took over after her.

My wings and beer were a little more appealing at that point.

You ever notice old guys will do anything to make their campershell fit onto their new truck?

I notice they'll buy the nicest trucks and put the best 1973 camper top/shell on them. :lol: Those ol white / squarish / bubble window jobs on like a 50K+ truck. hahahahahahaa

I've even seen some with those tinted green or yellow cataract-up windows. Most I've seen were in Oak Ridge. hahahaa

I have a camper shell for my truck and I hate that stupid thing on there. But it's real nice for wheeling because I have a dry place to sleep and throw all my **** since my trucks a single cab. We have rigged up little fans to plug into the goose neck plug so we even get a little breeze.